BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Jaime J.
Don't get me wrong, I loved Facebook when it first came out, and I still love it to this day. It's a place for me to upload and store pictures, keep (mainly my family) up to date and keep in touch, annd I can easily see what people are up to. The only downside I think there is, is the constant updates. I think the site is fine, but the changes are making it confusing and not very attractive. Otherwise, the drama and gossip that people always seem to hate on Facebook for, isn't a problem with the social network, it's a problem with the people they're friends with.
Brittney M.
I have mix feeling about Facebook. I want to give it one start yet it's not Facebook fault, I am not a fan of social media, I feel like it wrecks relationships, it a easy way to be sneaky around your partner and it's also ways to connect with people you've never met before to get catfish, yet the idea of Facebook is a good idea to stay in contact with long distant family and friend you don't get to see everyday but the app itself need some work. I wish it would start showing the new feds in order and I wish i all those Facebook pages I like bad In middle school. I could unlike them all without creating a new page.
Felicia G.
Fruitport, MI
Don't get me wrong, I loved Facebook when it first came out, and I still love it to this day. It's a place for me to upload and store pictures, keep (mainly my family) up to date and keep in touch, and I can easily see what people are up to. The only downside I think there is, is the constant updates. I think the site is fine, but the changes are making it confusing and not very attractive. It's wasting my time, not helping me. Otherwise, the drama and gossip that people always seem to hate on Facebook for, isn't a problem with the social network, it's a problem with the people they're friends with.
Chelsie L.
Facebook is Facebook. It's definitely gotten a lot better over time. They keep adding new things all the time. Its astounding to see the progress the site has made in the past so many years. Always growing & making things more interesting, to keep people using the site to communicate with friends & share things with everyone. I spend too much time on Facebook to be absolutely honest. It really kind of takes over yr life if you let it. But it's always interesting & fun.
Kaley L.
I am not a fan. I used to be when they first started. I feel like now, Facebook is just all about the money and not about the user experience. The only reason I haven't deleted my Facebook account completely is because I like staying connected with friends and family. I think a lot of facebook's new updates are a little sketchy. I think that they're trying to access too much information. I don't like that fb messages are now a totally separate app. I don't have either app on my phone. I really hope that Facebook can turn it around because if they keep going at this rate, I'm deleting my fb completely.
Alissa M.
Grove city, OH
Where do i begin.
I love Facebook.
It's how I stay in touch with friends and family.
I store all my pictures on Facebook and I love how you can connect with anybody.
But I hate how you have to have the messeneger app now to message anybody I have limited space on my phone and had to delete stuff to install messenger.
I don't know why its required for you to use another app to message somebody know.
I liked Facebook fully before that.
Courtenay N.
Douglasville, GA
I really like Facebook. My husband and I just moved to GA. My husband is from MN and all of his family is there, and my immediate family is in IL. I also have a lot of family in CA. Facebook is a great way to keep in touch with people and update people with what's new. People argue that you can just call them or text them, but let's be honest. No one is going to call and text people 24/7 if you have a life and a family. I have 100's of friends like most people, and there is no way I will be able to keep up with people by phone unless I lock myself in my room for a week. It is also a great way to keep in touch when you or someone you know is in another country! great way to connect with people you haven't talked to in years, family, and current friends.
Isabel A.
San Diego, CA
Its a great way to find old friends or find any of your family members that have poor communication with you. You can share your thoughts, each moment with someone special, you can share any family event so your family can remember those beautiful memories too. It's also good to make events and invitations for those who are really far so they can make time for that special event.
Sharing any kind of memories, thoughts, and opinions on anything you could imagine is really helpful now a days. I use it a lot of times during the day to reach my family members from mexico.
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
I use Facebook for multiple purposes. For keeping in touch with friends and family being silly with my sisters buyin stuff from buy sale and trade pages. Staying Connected with my favorite products and sharing pictures and thoughts With people. So many people complain about others well it's simple block them and only content you want to see will be displayed and set profile to private if your worried about privacy. Facebook has provided lots of options to make your experience private and post I've. Utilize theM. The app is also really convenient. Also a great time passers-by.
Star S.
I hate when this app wants to update and then you can't even change to most recent than the top stories. I think I use to be able to see most recent without clicking it on but now it's set to old news from 6 hrs ago. I mean it's not that important to me to see the old new posted. It drives me nuts when I have fb already open on my laptop and then when I get a new notification, my app shows the same thing but the time frame between the two, the phone is more slower. When scrolling, you see 'new stories' but the stories are like an hr or two old. It's not new fb. -___-
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?