BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Facebook is a great way to stay connected, but there are many flaws. Drama must be endured. Offensive things appear in the newsfeed and little can be done except to forever block the person's future posts or remove them which isn't always possible if it's family or friend. The app is horrible which rumor has it due to them preferring users be on desktop for better ad revenue. Security and privacy features have improved, but the tiny design is just horrible and a waste of space. It's also harder to see friend and business posts than it was in the beginning. Facebook is hard to replace, but will fail if they don't do something about their greed which is becoming increasingly obvious due to recent increases in ads. Google+ is starting to be where my contacts are going. The photos show so much clearer too which is important for me as a photographer.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
Like some have already said, Facebook's best days are over. I still go on it to stay in the loop with friends, old classmates, and distant family members, but every time I go on it frustrates me. Recently, it switched my feed so that the newest stuff isn't first, which has bugged me to no end. I have to switch it every time I use the app or website so that it shows me the most recent posts. If it wasn't for being able to switch it, I would never see some people's posts. Please switch it back to the way it was Facebook!
Michelle L.
Portland, OR
Facebook is nothing but a forum for people to hide behind who they truly are and create drama. I've seen more relationships break up over Facebook including marriages, families and friendships and I have absolutely no interest in driving that kind of wedge between me and the people that I love. I get friend requests from people that I haven't seen in 30 years and feel that if I was THAT important, then they should have kept in touch over the years, not come around 30 years later expecting me to "catch them up". In my mind, Facebook is nothing but a forum for people to spew hate and disrespect towards each other with the false sense of security that they have by doing it behind a computer screen. I think social media sites are useless.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Facebook fue una de las primeras aplicaciones que empecé a usar después de MySpace claro esta Hehe ! Actualmente no uso mucho Facebook pero sigue siendo una muy buena aplicación.
Auddy W.
Oh what the world would be like without FB. By all means, I do love interacting with my friends and sharing funny photos. However, FB has totally consuming many lives and a lot of people are addicted to it. At one point, I was living my life through FB, but that's so unhealthy. You need to live your life outside of this app. Text or call your loved ones and stop being obsessed with people who you don't really talk to or really associate with. Trust me, I've learned this lesson. Plus having a FB can be dangerous, people could have fake profiles,scam you, or try to still your information (don't add random strangers). It really bothers me that anyone can have a FB. I've seen people give their young children a FB, that's so dangerous!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Facebook is a great social media platform. It's so easy to keep in touch with friends from high school and meet new people. I don't like that Facebook doesn't take many reports seriously. I think they need to monitor accounts a little better.
Lulla I.
Nope, I don't like Facebook and i feel sometimes i might be the only one. the only thing i can give for it is the groups and the events but other than that... you just get sucked into this idle world where people start comparing their lives to other peoples lives start depressing themselves, people showing off here and there, people feel the need to be heard over EVERYTHING, also the privacy settings just doesn't cut it for me. I don't enjoy that they keep tabs and records of ALLL the activity you ever made on it and if you get hacked i mean a person can be blackmailed if somebody gets a hold of the records.... i don't know....

lets just say Facebook isn't my cup of tea.... but i find that more and more companies or other industries make it hard for people to avoid it and start forcing it over people to use... for eg. keeping up with events or advertising or awareness campaigns it can be done other ways too u know!
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Facebook is a great social media outlet to stay in contact with friends and family all around the world. Follow companies, buy/sell things locally in your community.
Jenny V.
I love using Facebook to keep in contact with my family and friends. Also updating to them what's going on in life and seeing how they have been doing. The follow/unfollow button really help out to keep the updates without having to like or add them to your profile, as well as the friends edit so you can put them in a group you would like them in for restrict them from seeing your profile without unfriend them. The only thing I don't like is that you need to download messenger on your phone/tablet in order to message people
Brooke M.
Fairmount Cty, PA
For the most part I would recommend Facebook to everyone that would like to keep in contact with friends and family for FREE and to pass time. The only thing that has bothered me is that in order to send messages inside the app you have to download messenger. Also they seem to keep updating their policies without telling you sobfor example if you join too many pages in a short period of time they will set up a block on your facebook keeping you from liking, subscribing, or following any new pages for as long as a month!
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?