BY FACEBOOK, INC. #7 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??18 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...5 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Alba L.
Bronx, NY
Facebook is never ever gonna get old because the years keep passing and is getting even better but Facebook is the social media where you could meet a lot people and even see the ones that you didn't about it .
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Use this to mainly stay connected with friends from high school and family since I moved. Mainly tagging my close friends in memes. I don't really post much on it as I used to when I first got it in high school.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I still use Facebook daily! It's one of those apps you check as soon as you wake up. I love to see what my friends and family are up to. I also really enjoy watching all the funny videos and reading the memes.
Angel H.
Facebook used to be nice. Now it’s just boring with people bitching and complaining on there. I hardly go on anymore. I would recommend Snapchat for more fun or even instagram. Facebook is just the same old stuff
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
This is a drama death pool. But it helps me keep up with my friends and family I do not get to talk to every day. I get it on here way more than I should and someone could probably say I am addicted but so what.
Victoria S.
Facebook was cool in the beginning. It's alright to keep in contact with old friends and family members. But after a while it just gets old seeing people post about their problems all the time.
Rebecca H.
I love the concept of Facebook. I love being able to post and connect with people but I hate how often it changes. I also hate how now having a business page is pointless unless you can afford to pay for advertising. My little craft business page is no longer seen by even those following it thanks to all the BS changes that were put in place. They were not put in place to make FB more pleasurable for everyone, like they claim. They were put in place so a big multi million $ company can make even more bucks on the little guys. The other annoyance is that you can not completely access your FB from your phone/tables with the app. Even the mobile browser has a lot of things you can not access. In this day and age I should be able to access it all from my tablet or smart phone and not have to worry about a PC. Many people no longer have a PC.
Laurel B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love Facebook and I am on it all the time. In just wish I was able to control my feed better. Stuff is showing up for a week ago. I am also tired of politics and wish I could filter them better.
Shakira M.
So if you have read this review and you do not have a Facebook account, I
recommend you take about 15 minutes of your free time to create a
Facebook account and get started on getting a few friends. I love using Facebook to keep in contact with my family and friends.
Also updating to them what's going on in life and seeing how they have
been doing. You're also forced to use the messenger app instead of just messaging through the Facebook app.
Rachel D.
Let's face it, I am pretty close to addicted to social media. I really like facebook. I like sharing pics and the like with my friends and family and those random people who you haven't talked to in years but friend request you because you got married or bought a puppy. I HATE THE MESSAGING ASPECT OF THIS APP. I refuse to download an app just so I can facebook message someone. You can send me a text, and email, or wait until I get on the facebook browser instead of the app, but I am not comfortable with the messaging app privacy settings or the ridiculousness of the whole premise.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?