4.06 / 5 based on 1,602 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
o facebook é uma boa rede social mas já foi melhor há alguns anos atrás quando ainda era usada por pouca gente
Gone down hill. I really only use it to keep up to date with news but I'll probably switch to something else.
I love face took! it allows me to keep in touch with practically every one i know no matter where they are!!
Great for keeping in touch with my friends from all over the world. But it is not the best networking site.
Facebook is a great social media site! Find old friends and family or new friends easily through facebook!
A game changer.. definitely a great way to keep in touch with people.. but nowadays its a bit too much..
Love this app it help discover new people or talk to people from far away or reconnect with old friends
I've reconnected with so many friends who I haven't seen in years. It's great for staying in touch :)
FB app is alright but i don't like when they change certain things! It worrks good on my phone though.
I love Facebook as it's how I keep in touch with friends and family as I hate talking on the phone.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos