Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 603 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook is one of my favorite social sites. It is easy to communicate with people and stay in touch across the miles.
I love facebook because it's really easy to use and I can see what not only my friends but also what my family is up to
Great way to connect with friends and family and be able to communicate with them while away from home of on vacation.
I don't care for facebook's app at all, with every change and update they make the mobile version gets worse and worse
My main social media I use. I think it's mainly because that's where all my friends are and I'm used to the platform.
Getting a little too old for Facebook. I am very close to deleting it just because other social media apps are better.
I use this facebook app on a daily basis also to communicate with friends and family and just to keep me entertained
I like facebook, but it's not as good as instagram. Ive had my account for many years and will always like this app.
Facebook...is well...Facebook. it is slowly turning into nothing but AD's and nonsense, but what can you do...Right?
I love the Facebook app! It keeps me constantly connected and I can always see what my friends and family are doing.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos