Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 598 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook is a fun way to network and keep up with friends and family while enjoying photos and other apps within the app!
Great site to reconnect with old classmates or people you knew when you were younger. also they have great games to play
Facebook is great for keeping in touch with people, but I wish they'd listen to people and stop changing so many things.
Who doesn't have Facebook nowadays? I've gotten in touch with so many of my old friends from elementary school, it's nice
I used to really love facebook, but they are pretty shameless about the fact that their #1 priority is making ad revenue.
I love facebook because it's really easy to use and I can see what not only my friends but also what my family is up to
The more updates it does the worst it performs. It always locks up my screen, and I have to send a report constantly.
I love facebook to keep in touch with old friends. the app is perfect for on the go or when no computer is available!
I don't care for facebook's app at all, with every change and update they make the mobile version gets worse and worse
I don't understand why we have to download a separate app for messages. it would make it easier to use the same app :/
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos