Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 603 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Facebook is a great social media site to keep in contact with family, friends and acquaintances. I go on Facebook almost daily.
A fun place to stay in contact with friends and family. I like the way you are able to share pictures with only certain people.
This really is a great network. Easy to find people, great way to stay in touch! I do wish that the spam would go away though!
I love that FB allows you to restrict your settings even more. Now people can not follow you or see your content. I love that.
Love Facebook, had it since I was 15 years old. Nest way for me to keep in touch with friends and family who are out of state.
I like facebook. My app messes up sometimes and resets my time line which is annoying. The site itself though is a good one.
This app is great for reconnecting with old friends. Although it's become filled with game requests but I just block those.
Facebook has changed sooooo much, i hate how you have to download the messenger to talk instead of going through the app. :P
I do not use Facebook anymore to post statuses. I usually go on there to read about the news or use it to link my apps to it.
Love this app is my numbers 1 social media app I love being able to have scrapbooks for my sons and able to tag them in pics!
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos