Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 603 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Im giving facebook a five star because its literally been around for most of my teenage life and ive grown with their updates.
Who doesn't love to have quick and easy access to their social media websites. This app makes it easy at the touch of one icon.
I love using Facebook. I probably use it too much. I love staying connected to family and friends from around the world on it.
Who doesn't use Facebook. It is a great way to keep in touch with old/new friends. Also it gives you birthday reminders (yea)
I spend way more time on Facebook than I do any other social media. I love it!!! It really user friendly and anyone can use it
Using the app FB you can easily see your wall and retrieve messages quickly. I like using the app version vs. desktop version.
App is easier to use on mobile than using the mobile website. Has some glitches here and there but nothing extremely terrible.
Use this app more than I should LOL but its just addicting. I love that I can keep up with family and friends from miles away!
Good app, updates frequently so it almost never crashes. Easy to upload pictures, leave comments and browse down your newsfeed.
I go on it several times a day. I keep up with my friends and family and play games. It's going to be here for a while I assume
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos