Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
I love this app, I use it all the time since I am always on the go it's easy for me to check my Facebook and keep stuff updated.
Facebook is a great site to keep in touch with friends and family that are far.. And it's also a great place to find old friends.
It's a great way to connect with family and friends but the DRAMA that can ensue! Woah buddy! It's a love/hate relationship! lol
I enjoy Facebook, I actually meet a lot of my family on Facebook, family I didn't even know I had.. It's great, to keep in touch.
What would we do without Facebook? Probably talk with people face to face... ;) Lol. Truly though, it's a cool social media tool!
I think I spend way too much time on this site! I love it! I love keeping in touch with out of state family and old classmates!
Great way to meet new people, reunite with old buddies, purchase or sell items, vent, and snoop. Lol totally pointless but so fun
Staying in touch with people your don't even know, and stalking people you would rather not know. That is Facebook in a nutshell
A great way to keep in contact with those around you, though it has seemed to drop in popularity and usefulness in recent years.
I am slightly addicted to Facebook...I don't know what I would do without it! It's how I stay connected to family and friends.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos