Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 598 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
I love Facebook! You can interact with friends and family that you normally wouldn't talk to. It has great games within the app too.
I use the app everyday. I'm an addict for sure. It's my way to keep up with the world and what is happening in other people's lives.
I love using Facebook. I don't live close to a lot of my friends and family. So, using Facebook helps me to keep in touch with them.
Great way for me to connect with friends and family that lives far away. I don't enjoy all the drama that it brings though with it.
Facebook is going downhill. The only problem is we need it. I wish Facebook would stop relying on money as frequently as they do.
My favorite part of Facebook is being able to find old friends and all of the cute and hilarious stickers that we can use in chat!
The app isn't too bad. Only problem is the messages thing now, how they made me download messenger and it really isn't that great.
I use this to keep in contact with friends and family I don't get to see as much as I like. It is a great way to stay up to date.
I absolutely love this app it helps me stay connected with family and old friends. It's great to check up on how they've been doing
Facebook has changed so much over the past 8 years that I have had an account, and I honestly think I liked it better back in 2007.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos