4.06 / 5 based on 1,613 Reviews
Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
I love Facebook! You can interact with friends and family that you normally wouldn't talk to. It has great games within the app too.
Love Facebook.... it helps me keep connected to family and that's really important for me seance we all live in different states....
Pretty good app, very useful to get in contact with other people around the world. great for chatting, sending pics as well as videos
I enjoy Facebook to keep up with family and friends. If it wasn't for this app there would be a lot of people I would lose track of.
On Facebook every single day like all the other reviewers! Great website and social media network. I just hate the new app features!
I don't use Facebook as much as before, but I still like it for keeping in touch with friends and family I don't see all that often.
Facebook is great for sharing with friends and family about your life and how great you’re doing. The videos lag a little but whatevs
I like the facebook application, but I think it could use improvements. I also hate how the messaging is separate, such a poor idea.
I use the app everyday. I'm an addict for sure. It's my way to keep up with the world and what is happening in other people's lives.
I love Facebook because I use it to connect with friends and family who I haven't talked to in years which is always exciting to me.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos