Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.
Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.see more...
Top Questions See all 595 Q&A
- "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
- "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
- "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
- "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
- "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Great place to connect with others especially family members or friends that live in another country or state somewhere away from you.
Facebook is a pretty decent site for adding friends and sharing life stories and cool videos and information. It's a very simple site.
I love fb I'm up there each day of my life talking with co x co worker love ones kids and so many more u can meet new people great place
I love Facebook and mainly used the app to keep in touch with family and close friends, I have had my account for 5 years and only add people that I actually know, My friend list is so small but I am happy because I am not the type of person that would add people just like that
I used to use Facebook daily, but now it's a once a week kind of thing. It lost it's throne to Twitter and Instagram a long time ago.
I like Facebook. My only issue is this new messenger app in NO way makes it any easier to manage. In fact, I think it makes it harder.
Facebook needs to update because the delete all button in the messages folder is needed. Share my review please. How many agree though?
I love Facebook so that I can keep up-to-date on my friends and family that live further from me. I check Facebook a few times a day.
I will always be a fan of Facebook. I love keeping up with friends and family that otherwise I may have lost contact with years ago!
I love Facebook so much. Its still my go-to social media site. It's easy to navigate and I love being able to share with my friends.
Q & A
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos