BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??22 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook I...6 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if yo...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Marlena S.
Well, while it's definitely a useful app for keeping in touch and checking in with family and friends, it does become annoying when you realize the loss of privacy and how much access people have to you. It's quite intrusive. I wish there were more settings that allowed you to be less available to any joe schmoe out there.
Lauren L.
Rainsville, AL
Facebook is both a blessing and a curse.

It's a blessing because it helps you connect with people you may have lost touch with over the years, or keep in touch with people you don't see very often.

It's a curse because it is so. addictive. Whether you find a game(s) that you just can't get enough of, or you just caught up reading all of the drama that your friends of friends post, you are going to get addicted.
Briana H.
Minot afb, ND
I remember when Facebook first came out and how big of a hit it was. Now it has kind of died down and mostly used to keep in touch, sell things, or even advertise. I do use this daily to see what is going on with the people I tend to keep in touch with.
Nicole C.
I really enjoy facebook, for the connection with relatives and friends.  It also highlights my interests and brands that I like.  I have been on it since 2009 and love seeing my memories that I have posted in the past.  It is an information highway also very entertaining.   I gave it only 4 stars as I am addicted to checking it everyday and I can get sucked in for a long time.
Emily A.
I love Facebook for the sole purpose that I can keep in touch with family and friends over seas that I wouldn't normally be able to stay in contact with. I travel a lot so it's a great way to share all my photos- which is basically my main purpose of fb. I do have one complaint; they have recently started to insert ads inside of videos so that you have to watch the ad before continues to finish watch the video... hate it
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Another love of mine it has brought me back together with old friends and i have made so many new friends over the years on her some are still besties to this day I love the messenger and i will always talk to someone day or night so if u want to get ur score up u can add me Meg North
Jason W.
huntington
Facebook is an app I believe everyone now has and uses daily or atleast ince a week. I was never into social media until facebook and I will honestly admit I do check it several times a day. It is an easy way to keep in touch with friends who have moved away and share pictures.
Liz R.
Paramount, CA
I like using Facebook to interact with my family and friends that I don't get to see often. I have family in Mexico so Facebook gives me the ability to chat and talk with them. I like how it's easy to use, and you share your thoughts, pictures, and videos with your friends and family.
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Facebook has improved greatly over the years, I love using the messenger app for quick communication with friends and family & has so many fun games, pages and many other cool things I discover everyday plus great for getting back in touch with old friends or family.
Erin K.
Been on the site since it first year when it was just for college students with a college email address. Great way to keep up with friends and family that don't live close. But too many ppl put too much info out there and you also have to remember ppl only put the good stuff too
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?