BY FACEBOOK, INC.

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??23 Answers
  • How many people DON'T use Facebook?4 Answers
  • Which social media platform do you find yourself using th...4 Answers
Facebook

Start your review of Facebook!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
crystal m.
Sulphur, LA
I like this app. You can find ppl that you haven't seen in years. Stay in touch with family. I mean right now my senior class is preparing for our reunion by setting up our own Facebook page. You can watch videos watch the news all kinds of things. Whoever invented this is a genuis lol. Were all addicted to Facebook.
Miranda G.
Perryville, MO
The most informative way to waste time that you may or may not have! I honestly check Facebook at least 5xs a day. I have kept contact with old friends & have a great bond with family and sharing events and photos to be honest I do enjoy seeing how everyone is doing!
Saundra G.
Palm Bay Florida
I absolutely love Facebook, I have been on it since it first came   out, I always go on any of the social media outlets my kids might be on, and that is how I got on Facebook, I have found so many of m family members and childhood friends on by using FB, I recommend it to everyone..
Alejandra B.
Saint Cloud
I love facebook for many reasons...
-stay connected with family & friends from all parts of your life, past & present. Childhood, employers, teachers, best friends, new friends, family in other countries. Meeting new people all around the world
-its entertaining you can pretty much find anything on here from actual news to "gossip" if you are into it!  Lets be real we all know we have searched that one ex or that ex's new fling LOL. Honestly it has many perks. Videos, games, shopping, etc!
- MARKETING MARKETING MARKETING!  Free way to advertise yourself, your business, your work and ideas!!-
- it provides you past memories which is neat to see where your mind set was at a year ago and shows you just how much or little you have changed. Maybe a different circle of friends, new job, got married or won the lottery going from broke to rich LOL 😀
- SO MANY MORE AREAS IM SURE I LEFT OUT. Overall I ENJOY FB amd how its always got something new and exciting.  You can pretty much search anything and it will POP Up!
CONS-
- the only thing I would say is privacy. Its has improved from previous years BUT there will always be hackers. And the flu or even triple friend request from "fake" people is ANNOYING! BEING HACKED ISNT FUN....BUT it is LIFE and it CAN HAPPEN! OTHER THAN this i have been a faithful member since 2008! I didn't like it at first switching from MySpace but it's Defintely grown on me!
**sidenote** I do MISS how when we opened our MySpace page the song we chose would play for our viewers. TOTALLY LOVED EXPRESSING MYSELF THRU MUSIC!! 😀😀😀
Kalei B.
Noxapater, MS
Facebook is my way to keep up with friends and family through out their life everyday. You can leave comments on pictures or videos and even change bio content now. There are likes and profile pictures everywhere to choose from. People who want to follow you can only see what you want them to see which is the great thing about Facebook!
Haeli H.
Berryville, AR
Good ol' Facebook,, reliable have never had an issue with it. Good for keeping in touch with family and old friends as well as getting a good giggle in from memes and random videos on the daily. I'm not gonna lie,, I'm one of those that checks it a million times per day,, hasn't gotten old yet!!~ (RIP MYSPACE THOUGH)
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Facebook is a social media website. If I remember my history correctly this website was started for military soldiers to be able to stay in contact with their families. But, it grew into something much larger. For the most part, I have had a good experience with Facebook. But, sometimes Facebook has a lot of drama. This is why I gave it a 3-star rating instead of a 5-star rating. Another reason it only got three stars is because they keep changing things on the site and a lot of times it makes Facebook at strange. Also, I know that they must moderate the content of the post being put on Facebook, but sometimes they put you in what I call Facebook jail for some of the stupidest reasons. I think that that is because they depend on an algorithm 2 look out for what should not be on Facebook. I think they need to change this algorithm because is putting people in violations of their term of service when they really aren't. Other than that, I use Facebook as a way to keep in contact with my family. That is the only reason he got three stars was because of my family being on there and being able to keep in touch with them. My favorite thing that I use on Facebook is video chat. I use that to speak with my grandchildren on a regular basis.
Jenna B.
I've been using Facebook since 2007, and it has changed immensely in the 11 years that I have been using it. It is user friendly and easy to connect to find people that are important in your circle or farther out. I also like the management of social media pages, however, to reach more people, Facebook has changed its algorithm so that you must pay to get more viewers. Otherwise for personal use, the new groups option makes it interesting to expand social interests and to communicate with new friends or to make new friends.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I use facebook for both personal use and business use so this review is kinda in two parts

PERSONAL: for personal use facebook is great! I love getting to see all of my friend's posts and sharing my life with everyone! I have no problems at all with the service on this end
BUSINESS: Business use of facebook is pretty terrible right now. It is almost impossible to have your page succeed and be seen with their current algorithm. At the moment, the best way to have your posts be seen is to pay facebook and I feel like this is exploiting it's userbase. Right now how it is, people who like your page rarely even see the page's posts without the post being a paid ad and it's almost impossible to have new people find your page without paying facebook money. I wish their page system was more similar to personal pages on facebook where people who have followed your page and want to see the posts from it will actually be able to see them.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
I’ve had Facebook for over 8 years now. It’s a lot of fun to reconnect with old friends and connect with family members that you don’t see often. I love looking at their posts, videos and photos they share and I also like sharing mine with them. I also get a lot of great ideas for many awesome cooking recipes, which is one of my favorite parts of having this app! I don’t care for the new go live feature & alerts I get for them, it’s very annoying, I wish I could turn this feature off, I don’t like it. Also, I don’t like the changes they made when they made messenger a separate app from Facebook, I would rather it all be in one app like it used to be. Other than that this app is very easy to use, but it can be very addicting, so I try to limit myself and not use it too much. 😃
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?