Top Questions See all 179 Q&A
- "At first I was not looking forward to having a separate app for messaging on Facebook, but it comes in handy when you need to use an app and have a chat head open for convenience." in 15 reviews
- "This is a great app for Facebook so you can message people on Facebook but I don't like that they made it into another app other than just the Facebook app and you need the messenger app to talk to them " in 11 reviews
- "I've never had a problem with messenger, but I just think it's stupid that I have to have the messenger app to message people on Facebook." in 8 reviews
- "The Messenger app works fine and is a great way to keep in touch with friends using data or wifi, but I really don't understand why they needed to make an entirely new app separate from the Facebook app." in 7 reviews
- "I'm not a big fan of the fact that I am required to use this app in order to talk on messenger on my phone." in 6 reviews
Además tiene todos los stikers y emojis que presenta en el facebook.l
Nice app for chatting with friends. Very quick notifications about new messages. In Messenger you can send different stuff (photos, videos, different files,)
Honestly my personal opinion on this application is the following, 1. It is assumed that the function of these applications is to make life easier for all of us, but instead of complicating it, I always get messages to Facebook and Facebook Messenger, although the Have read 2. It is annoying to see the bubble every time someone sends you a message. 3. It is updated almost every day. 4. It takes up too much memory space and consumes more than 250 megs of RAM in the background. Actually, for me it's a NO, but as I have to have it to chat for Facebook, well ... well.
Sinceramente mi opinión personal sobre esta aplicación es la siguiente, 1. Se supone que la función de estas aplicaciones es facilitarnos la vida a todos, pero en lugar de hacerlo nos la complica, siempre me llegan mensajes a Facebook y a Facebook Messenger, aunque ya las haya leído. 2. Es molesto ver la burbuja cada que alguien te envía un mensaje. 3. Se actualiza casi todos los días. 4. Ocupa demasiado espacio en la memoria y en segundo plano consume más de 250 megas de memoria RAM. En realidad, para mí es un NO, pero como tengo que tenerla para chatear por Facebook, pues… bueno.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos