3.16 / 5 based on 915 Reviews
Instantly reach the people you care about. Messenger is a fast, free and reliable way to stay in touch. It's just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan). Features: Get to your messages without opening Facebook. Bring your conversations to life with stickers. Send photos privately. Have group conversations and make plans on the go. Text your phone contacts, even if you're not Facebook friends. Share your location so people know when you're nearby. Record voice messages. Make free calls, even to friends in other countries. Know when people have seen your messages. See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook. Stay logged in so you never miss a message. Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break. see more...
Top Questions See all 180 Q&A
- "At first I was not looking forward to having a separate app for messaging on Facebook, but it comes in handy when you need to use an app and have a chat head open for convenience." in 15 reviews
- "This is a great app for Facebook so you can message people on Facebook but I don't like that they made it into another app other than just the Facebook app and you need the messenger app to talk to them " in 11 reviews
- "I've never had a problem with messenger, but I just think it's stupid that I have to have the messenger app to message people on Facebook." in 8 reviews
- "The Messenger app works fine and is a great way to keep in touch with friends using data or wifi, but I really don't understand why they needed to make an entirely new app separate from the Facebook app." in 7 reviews
- "I'm not a big fan of the fact that I am required to use this app in order to talk on messenger on my phone." in 6 reviews
Favebook messager is an amazing app i love using it to talk with friends and family. I do found problems sometimes but it always fix its self later in the day.
I do not like this app I was forced to download it . it has some cool features but I hate when anybody can call me directly from there without any permission.
It's nice but I don't like the separate app from actual Facebook because it just takes the useless space on my phone that doesn't really need to be taking up.
Think it has lot cool icons and things can do it on. Wish it was apart of Facebook app so didn't have use two separate apps where it takes up my storage lol
I don't like that my messages come through on a different app. Sometimes my messages are marked read, but I don't get a notification. Kind of iffy about it.
Sometimes finding difficulty for install the app in another phones without installing you never see the message in your phone, this app is great in Iphone's.
I hate this app, it takes forever to open, it always crashes when I use it. All it does it just take up space on my phone. Terrible decision to do facebook
This is stupid. Why would I want to use an app that requires me to have a second app to access the original app entirely. Ain't nobody got memory for that.
I was hesitant about this app but I actually rather like it. I wish they were still attached but it is rather convenient for holding multiple conversations.
Wasn't thrilled to have to download this app because I didn't want it to be separate from FB but it's an ok app - you need it to open messages on your phone
Q & A
What's your biggest irritating issue you have had with the messenger?
If you could redesign this app, what would you do?
Is anyone else upset about the picture setting that automatically sends your picture without giving you a chance to review it?
Why do many people dislike this app?
Do you think Facebook will go back to just chat without messenger? Or Will they change it again somehow?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos