Facebook Messenger
By Facebook, Inc.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Techie Expert Level 1

What's your biggest irritating issue you have had with the messenger?

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 2
People who live 10 minutes away and have my phone # calling me through messenger
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Techie Expert Level 2
Impossible to use on my device and doesn't sync up right to the play store.
Valerie M.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
11 months, 1 week ago
Techie Expert Level 2
Constant lagging and crashing, it's really easy to accidentally make a VOIP call
Karyn T.
Karyn T.
San Diego , CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I wasn't near a computer and I had a message from my Aunt in the Philippines, I had to download it to read the message. That was annoying.
Nika B.
Nika B.
Dubai , Dubai
1 year, 1 month ago
Techie Expert Level 1
When Facebook literally forced you to download the app because you couldn't read your messages on the normal Facebook app
Stacey L.
Stacey L.
1 year, 2 months ago
Been forced to have the app.
Anahit P.
Anahit P.
1 year, 3 months ago
Techie Expert Level 1
the fact that it has turned into snapchat.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
1 year, 3 months ago
Fica saindo toda hora
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
1 year, 5 months ago
I hate that it shows that I have a message even if I already read it on my inbox