by Facebook, Inc.
Ask a Question
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, Alabama

What's your biggest irritating issue you have had with the messenger?
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Nov. 4, 2016, 2:25 p.m.
I hate that it shows that I have a message even if I already read it on my inbox
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
July 27, 2016, 9:33 p.m.
Being forced to use messenger beyond that I find it very annoying that it says I have messages when I do not
Sherry N.
Sherry N.
April 26, 2016, 8:34 p.m.
Using a separate app to receive/compose a message
Leah B.
Leah B.
Oct. 25, 2015, 2:06 a.m.
I belong to a Buy Nothing group through FB and sometimes I get messages from others that fall into my "Other" box. I can't access that folder from my smartphone only my laptop..i
Dorthy T.
Dorthy T.
Sept. 26, 2015, 7:26 p.m.
It doesn't do the thing it does anymore where you can reply just by pressing on the circle picture. I have to get out of my current app and go to their app now.
Melshary L.
Melshary L.
July 28, 2015, 8:55 p.m.
The fact that it exist.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
July 20, 2015, 12:30 a.m.
I hate how it takes me out of Facebook every time I want to read a message.
Jade O.
Jade O.
July 4, 2015, 8:08 p.m.
The fact that you have to get a separate app just to message people is annoying.
Stephen C.
Stephen C.
July 4, 2015, 7:51 p.m.
I do not enjoy having to have two apps on my phone for one.
courtney F.
courtney F.
Dec. 17, 2014, 4:49 a.m.
I hate that the speech bubbles stay on the side of the screen and don't go away after you're done chatting.
Sidra R.
Sidra R.
Nov. 9, 2014, 3:19 p.m.
I hate it because you cant read and send msgs in the main fb app without it.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Oct. 22, 2014, 9:30 p.m.
It really bothers me that you NEED the app if you want to use Facebook messages because you can't access them at all through the main app anymore.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Oct. 13, 2014, 12:27 p.m.
I hate how you have to have this app if you want to view see your messages when on the ipad or cell phone. I always end up having to log into facebook from safari to see my messages. I hope they end up going back to the "old way" and do away with this app.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Oct. 10, 2014, 1:31 a.m.
I hate how many permissions it allows
Shakis D.
Shakis D.
Oct. 8, 2014, 12:15 p.m.
I hate that I have to use an outside app just to send messages. I rather have it all in one app like how it was before I was forced to download this app.
Allison N.
Allison N.
Oct. 2, 2014, 2:37 a.m.
Mine would probably be how Facebook is forcing everyone to get it. Haha
marissa s.
marissa s.
Sept. 18, 2014, 2:42 p.m.
I hate that I actually have to have the app in order to message someone. It's a big pain to use. I rather just write on the person's wall.
kayla s.
kayla s.
Sept. 14, 2014, 12:04 a.m.
I hate that it constantly hovers on the screen over other apps and seems to always be running in the background.
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Sept. 10, 2014, 12:25 p.m.
It's existence. The app itself seems to work just fine for me but the problem is having to LEAVE the Facebook app to an ADDITIONAL app just to receive messages.

Join Now