BY MOO.COM #69 in Websites

• I have never used this website I'll like to know if it's good ?!?2 Answers
Katelyn E.
I love using these. The website is super easy to use and when my mom got them she loved them. These are great Christmas presents or birthday presents. Definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
Oh i love these. When i did my own little entrepreneur thing, these were quite a hit. This was in 2012 before having social media on your business card was a staple. They are expensive though, but the quality is worth it.
Corissa D.
Rohnert Park, CA
Moo offers unique sizes that I have not found elsewhere. Their hookups to well used photo sites, makes using their services easy and convenient.  The colors and crispness of their products are amazing. When I hand out my cards at conventions I have always received really good feedback.
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
My business cards were beautifully made. The quality and texture were excellent. Cost is a little higher, but you're paying for a higher quality product. I would purchase from them again; and highly recommend them.
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
I ordered business cards from moo and will
Never use another site! The options are amazing and the quality is beyond my expectations. The price is so affordable! It's certainly a site to check out!
heather o.
Adorable. Sturdy. Unique business cards that not every one has. These aren't your typical, run of the mill cards. They make your business stand out among others. Can't recommend moo enough!
Qunoot A.
they are pricey, over charge for shipping, customer service is sub par. but i do have to say their designs are unique. other than that theyre pretty bougie in my humble opinion
Jaclyn S.
Manalapan, NJ
I got these cards free with my purchase on the website. They look just like the facebook layout, as they say they should. They're pretty cool. You could customize everything on it. I still have most of them but they make good personal cards to hand out. If you want a card that looks like your facebook feed, this is it.
Danielle P.
Jessup, MD
I usually get my business cards from another site for my regular job, but I decided to try these free from Influenster. These came out beautiful and the cards are far thicker and clearer than other business cards I've gotten. Great product! I like that you can print on both sides.
Emily J.
I love these and all cards from moo.com.
All of there products have quality printing as well as card stock. I highly recommend!
Luz C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I have never used this website I'll like to know if it's good ?!?