BY FACEBOOK, INC. #21 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??14 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love j...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Jenny V.
I love using Facebook to keep in contact with my family and friends. Also updating to them what's going on in life and seeing how they have been doing. The follow/unfollow button really help out to keep the updates without having to like or add them to your profile, as well as the friends edit so you can put them in a group you would like them in for restrict them from seeing your profile without unfriend them. The only thing I don't like is that you need to download messenger on your phone/tablet in order to message people
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
Like some have already said, Facebook's best days are over. I still go on it to stay in the loop with friends, old classmates, and distant family members, but every time I go on it frustrates me. Recently, it switched my feed so that the newest stuff isn't first, which has bugged me to no end. I have to switch it every time I use the app or website so that it shows me the most recent posts. If it wasn't for being able to switch it, I would never see some people's posts. Please switch it back to the way it was Facebook!
Deanna M.
I mainly use Facebook to catch up with friends and family that I haven't seen in a while. Great way to connect with people you don't see every day. I check it at least once a day for notifications and stuff. Some people are really addicted and it's drama overload. They make changes a lot. Seems like when you finally get used to the current version, they make a new one. You're also forced to use the messenger app instead of just messaging through the Facebook app.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
Facebook was my very first social media page! Facebook is the only way that I have connections with all my friends from elementary to college. It also have connections with all of my family members. I use it to find some acting jobs and stay connected with friends in the industry. It's not as popular as it was when I was younger but it's still great to have.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Facebook is a really great way to connect with family, friends and co workers. You can stay in contact with messages and status updates, and for me it's a conveinent way to store pictures and photo albums. I also like that it has made it easier to reconnect with old classmates and work mates and it can be a fun way to see what everyone has been up to.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Facebook is easily the most advanced social media platform because it draws from all other sites and combines it into one. It has the feed aspect of Twitter, the sharing aspect of tumblr, and the photo/video aspect of Instagram. With this site, you can stay in contact with all of your friends and family and have many forms of posting.
Monica G.
Im not gonna lie i have a facebook and it is very addicting to stay on or at least it was before for me but i think from past experience it messes up relationships. But its great for catching up with old friends and family members that live far. But other wise i wouldn't recommend it for people in relationships.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Still like it, but its best days are clearly over. It used to be cool, but it has started to decline with the creation of programs like instagram and snapchat. It still does the same things as before, but it hasn't grown. I also am annoyed that it takes two separate applications to run the program.
Julia A.
Midway Park, NC
A lot of social media sites have their minute of fame and then fade out as everyone deletes their accounts but Facebook has been around and striving for decades! I used to love playing FarmVille and other games but it's such a great way to keep in touch with family and past friends!
Amairany L.
Lehigh Acres , FL
I think this one is everyone's top #1 social media out there , this app helps by getting closer to your love ones & by communication with the ones that live far away . I love the fact that you see how everyone's day is doing & by checking up on them making sure they are okay.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?