BY FACEBOOK, INC. #19 in Websites

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

• What number is an influenster High Impact Score ??14 Answers
  • What is everyone's favorite social media site Facebook Instagram...2 Answers
  • How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love j...21 Answers
Facebook
  • "I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often." in 78 reviews
  • "I enjoy it and the idea of it, but I only ever use it to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias." in 44 reviews
  • "I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!" in 27 reviews
  • "I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !" in 25 reviews
  • "I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. " in 23 reviews
Rori L.
ogden, UT
i only use Facebook to keep in touch with my family that lives out of state. other then that, Facebook is just pointless. social media like Facebook is just tearing people apart. if you cant see that you must be starstruck. the fact you cant even see a message in their own app is bizarre. Facebook now has ads on top of ads. a suggestion bar of people i do NOT know. this app can cause a relationship to go south real quick. i cant see a post i viewed 5 minutes ago, because Facebook doesn't want to repeat stories? you have to put a number in to have one, people can locate you by that number you put in. this is just not the safest site to be having or using.  like i said the only good thing about it is, you can keep in touch and see family in other states.
Tikara L.
I used to love it but I have become very bored of it. They really haven’t had much changes and if they do it’s what every other social media app already has. I think teens and young adults just don’t have that same connection with it like other apps. Just really a lot of useless stuff you never use, reminders of when you became friends with someone all the time, and just looks too much going on with the ads everywhere. I think that it’s appealing more to the older adults. Still nice to connect with family and friends every once in a while.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
I use facebook for both personal use and business use so this review is kinda in two parts

PERSONAL: for personal use facebook is great! I love getting to see all of my friend's posts and sharing my life with everyone! I have no problems at all with the service on this end
BUSINESS: Business use of facebook is pretty terrible right now. It is almost impossible to have your page succeed and be seen with their current algorithm. At the moment, the best way to have your posts be seen is to pay facebook and I feel like this is exploiting it's userbase. Right now how it is, people who like your page rarely even see the page's posts without the post being a paid ad and it's almost impossible to have new people find your page without paying facebook money. I wish their page system was more similar to personal pages on facebook where people who have followed your page and want to see the posts from it will actually be able to see them.
Everyday I have to look at this site.  I can keep up with the birthdays of friends, see who is traveling or needs a listening ear and I can access friends quickly that live in other regions of the world.  What did we do before Facebook?  Oh yeah, stand in line at the post office.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I love Facebook, great social media app to keep in touch with friends, play games, follow and keep up to date with arts & entertainment/events and etc. I used to use it at least 2-3 hours a day but sadly due to all the changes within the app I tend to sign in and check around once a day now for a short period of time. But overall great free app!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
Not bad but Facebook has a tendency to irritate me when it comes to my page, not my profile.  There are so many things it tells me I can't post and as a blogger that's kind of a pain.  I won't stop using it anytime soon though because it's one of the largest social media platforms.
Bionca R.
College Park, GA
Facebook is okay. You can keep up with your friends and families just in case you don't talk to them every day. Facebook is also a good tool to use if you have a business as well. I just think people sometimes over share things on facebook. Some things should just be left off the internet.
Natasha S.
Chambersburg
I use this app everyday. It's a great way to stay up to date with family that are over seas or in other states that are far away from me. I love knowing what everyone is doing and love seeing pictures from my friends and family. I would recommend for everyone.
Courtney W.
I love Facebook. It helps me keep in touch with friends and family near and far. I’m able to share pictures of my daughter with my loved ones. As with anything online you do have to be careful with what you put out there but never really had a problem.
Suzanne M.
Renton, WA
I use this app mainly to stay connected to family and friends. I sometimes follow business pages as well. The app is great and easy to use and was my first social media app. The messenger integration is a bit weird but I can work around that.
Sylvia O.
Baldwin Park, CA
How much time do you spend on Facebook throughout the day?
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Which Facebook games do you play? Which are your favorite?
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Do you like Top Stories or Most Recent for your newsfeed? I like most recent better!
Amy J.
How annoying is it when a post says something like "if you love jesus like & share, just keep scrolling if you hate him and are going to hell"?
Tiffany M.
What do you think of being forced to download the new messenger app?