Facebook

Keeping up with friends is faster than ever. See what friends are up to. Share updates, photos and videos. Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts. Text, chat and have group conversations. Play games and use your favorite apps.

Facebook is an online social networking service. Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.

What is the best way to start product testing using social media and which platform should I focus my efforts on? Facebook ? Instagram ? I also need a publisher and legal to get some ideas growing.
Anyone else having trouble connecting socials, especially Facebook today? And Pinterest connect still not working... [brand:influenster] [product:facebook]
Think fast. What apps do you currently have open on your phone? I just closed Facebook *, Amazon Music, Amazon App , Calculator*, Google Maps *, [brand:ulta] , Target.com , Canva, Netflix *, Instagram , Gmail , Pinterest *, & P Tracker*. (*= no idea it was open)
Start your review of Facebook!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love facebook as it is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family, I do wish they would stop making changes so often.in reviews
...to get in touch with family members that do not know how to work other social medias.in reviews
I really hate the fact that it forces you to get the messenger app to message people, like it takes up so much space on my phone!in reviews
I used to be obsessed with Facebook when we all left MySpace, but now I use it mainly to stay connected with family , but still really good app !in reviews
I also find it to be very slow at times with updating what is going on in the feed, but other than that, it is a good way of keeping in touch with family and friends, sharing your thoughts, opinions, and seeing what everyone has been up to. in reviews
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Although the drama and negative news on Facebook can be exhausting, I have actually become more connected with news and I have learned a lot about different cultures or philosophies because of Facebook.
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Facebook uploaded by Ginger L.
I love Facebook for the fact that I can post photos of my kids and events because my family lives so far away but I have an issue with how political it has became. Every time I open it up it seems like negativity goes flowing. Facebook should stand up and try to change the outlook of the people and world, making a positive difference however they can. Leave politics out and spread positive energy to all users. Facebook
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Facebook uploaded by Kellen H.
I love Facebook so much! It helps me to stay connected to my friends and family! Sometimes you do add some crazy people but thankfully you can block them! I had to use that a lot! I love seeing positive post so much!
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
Facebook uploaded by Mitzi A.
International Women's Day (IWD) is a global holiday celebrated annually on March 8 to commemorate the cultural, political, and socioeconomic achievements of women. It is also a focal point in the women's rights movement, bringing attention to issues such as gender equality, reproductive rights, and violence against women.
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Facebook uploaded by Sandee B.
Facebook uploaded by Sandee B.
I have a FB account called Sandee Hunt-Brady. I do a lot of videos on FB mostly gardening, makeup, a bit of cooking. FOLLOW ME LET'S SUPPORT EACH OTHER
Sharee S.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Facebook uploaded by Sharee S.
I enjoy utilizing social media I just hate the fact that they collect so much data. I have changed some of my settings but it does mess with the fu functionality of the app and the utilization. I do use it though because it does help me connect not only to family and friends but potential markets and so on.
Wilnesha B.
Canyon Lake, CA
Facebook uploaded by Wilnesha B.
Overall a great app to stay in contact with family and friends! Love how you can use the app to help with sign in on other apps
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
One of my favorite social media platforms!!! I use this for everyday and every thing to connecting with friends and family to reviewing products!! Love this app, if you dont have it I highly suggest you try it out!!! Definitely worth it!!!
Kristina B.
Facebook uploaded by Kristina B.
I WANT to still love Facebook but it's just gotten so....old looking. I mean, I met my husband through the mutual friends part of the site so I do feel nostalgic love for FB on the one hand BUT: clunky UI and spammy with ads, as well as me and all my friends having been hacked at least once each. I also don't like/trust any app that still manages to update itself despite my turning off auto updates in the Play Store.
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Facebook uploaded by Mirla G.
Facebook uploaded by Mirla G.
Facebook, Inc., is an American technology conglomerate based in Menlo Park, California. It was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with his fellow roommates and students at Harvard College, who were Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes, originally as TheFacebook.com—today's Facebook, a popular global social networking service. Facebook is one of the world's most valuable companies. It is considered one of the Big Five companies in the U.S. information technology industry, along with Google, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim H.
Fort Mill, SC
il y a 20 jours
angie A. il y a 13 jours
Hey Hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all my tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar
Amanda C.
Harlan, IN
1,171 reviews
il y a 2 mois
Toya D. il y a 2 mois
Yup, n its affecting my campaigns. But I emailed influencer and they are aware of the issue.
Emily B.
Fairfax, VA
il y a 3 mois
Think fast. What apps do you currently have open on your phone? I just closed Facebook *, Amazon Music, Amazon App , Calculator*, Google Maps *, ULTA , Target.com , Canva, Netflix *, Instagram , Gmail , Pinterest *, & P Tracker*. (*= no idea it was open)
Laura D. il y a 16 jours
Facebook, Canva, Instagram, Whatsapp, Snapchat
Thomas R.
Oldham, Greater Manchester
il y a 4 mois
Chrissy C. il y a 2 mois
I think people use Facebook more. I barely watch Tiktock.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
4,947 reviews
il y a 4 mois
Melissa P. il y a 4 mois
Its just ridiculous in my opinion
Yoni S.