BeautyFace Atelier
FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Sand)

FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Sand)

by Face Atelier

In packaging developed for professional makeup artists, FACE atelier Ultra Foundation PRO features our beloved foundation in lightweight, unbreakable, compact containers. Perfect for a pro kit - ideal for your travel bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Sand)!
JENNY K.
Los angeles
This is my all time favorite foundation. I work in the media and my make up artists always use this brand on me, I fell in love and bought it myself. It feels like skin and is also vegan. It is photo/video friendly as it’s used on set a lot. Highly recommend, it’s hard to come by, I can only order this online from their website or go to professional beauty emporiums for it.
Jennifer A.
FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Sand) uploaded by Jennifer A.
I searched high and low for this product everywhere after a makeup artist used it on me. I love how many shades it comes in, just wish it were more accessible and samples were easily available as well. It is long lasting once applied correctly. Removed one star due to how hard it is to find and it is a bit pricy.

Looking for your answer?