MakeupFace Atelier
FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Ivory)

FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Ivory)

by Face Atelier

In packaging developed for professional makeup artists, FACE atelier Ultra Foundation PRO features our beloved foundation in lightweight, unbreakable, compact containers. Perfect for a pro kit - ideal for your travel bag.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Ivory)!
Emily K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
This one was a disappointment for me. Heard lots of hype on the product and so I went ahead and bought the large size. But found it to be difficult to apply. Get very heavy and thick, but somehow wasn’t providing very much coverage given how thick it felt. Didn’t work well with sunscreen and other products. Heavy silicone feel.
Ryan D.
Elkhart, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing. It’s made in France and they have very strict restrictions for ingredients so it works for almost everyone. It’s super easy to apply and build it. I use it all the time in my kit. Highly recommend.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
FACEatelier Ultra Foundation pro (Ivory) uploaded by Amberlee M.
The only foundation for me. If I could only have one thing on a deserted island, it would be this foundation. Ok ok..maybe not only that. But for real, this foundation is beautiful. Looks great on my skin and my moms. No matter your age, this makes your skin look smooth and youthful. This foundation has a built in primer that makes it last all day. I use the #.5 shade. If your interested in sampling, the main Face Atelier website offers samples of everything for $1. That’s how I discovered my color. Yay!! Love this stuff!!
Gigi L.
Tucson, AZ
This product is a must if you’re looking for a long lasting stay all day foundation. It quickly glides on the skin and stays until you are ready to take it off. The added bonus is that there are many shades available so you can get a great match.
Stacey M.
Napanee , ON
My go to foundation for Bridal & Every Day makeup clients. It works on most skin types and covers beautifully while leaving a natural beautiful finish. I find it super easy to use and blend. I have purchased numerous times!
Joe B.
Sudbury, ON
I adore this foundation. It provides a medium/full coverage. It’s sinks into the skin beautifully, does not look cakey, more of a dewy finish. I always get compliments on my complexion whenever I use this foundation.
Noor V.
Sharjah, Sharjah
Beautiful foundation with a nice natural finish.i won’t recommend it for very oily skin, however it is beautiful for other skin types and you won’t even see it on the skin and it will still give you a medium to almost full coverage

Looking for your answer?