Face Tonic 100ml (100% Natural)

by bioaroma

FACE TONIC With Dittany and Rose extract. It deeply hydrates the skin giving the face a "velvet-like" texture. Usage: After daily cleansing, spray the face with the face tonic. No rinsing is required.

*Crete is not just famous for tourism, traditional diet, beautiful scenery and its climate. It is also a botanical paradise containing a large variety of herbs, flowers and trees, which are used to produce beneficial, pure, natural beauty and diet products. This is one of these 100% natural products produced by BioAroma. The raw materials, which are used for their products, are either wild herbs, which are collected from the Cretan mountains, or herbs, which are cultivated organically. The final procedure is the chemical analysis of the products in a gas chromatographer, resulting in the production of the essential oils with highly therapeutic value and pharmaceutical characteristics. No chemical preservatives and so natural... that you can 'eat' them!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Face Tonic 100ml (100% Natural)!
Face Tonic 100ml (100% Natural) uploaded by Araksya N.
Got this product from Greece when I was traveling! I visited their factory and saw how they are making the products and believe me it does not get any more organic! The grew their own flowers and herbs and use only and I mean ONLY natural ingredients! And my skin loooves all their products!

Looking for your answer?