BeautyFaceFacial Skincareeco tan
Face Tan Water - 381 oz by (pack of 4)

Face Tan Water - 3.81 oz. by Eco Tan (pack of 4)

by eco tan

Eco Tan Face Tan Water -is an anti aging and anti acne formula. This Face Tan Water evens complexion and brighten your skin tone. The Vitamin C in Eco Tan Face Tan Water promotes the appearance of younger looking skin. Eco Tan's revolutionary...

Will I break out? How long will this expensive bottle last me lol
I’ve been wanting to try this brand for a while. Is it worth the price? And what is your favorite thing about this product / brand in general?
What's the difference between certified organic and natural?
Start your review of Face Tan Water - 3.81 oz. by Eco Tan (pack of 4)!
Willow M.
This product is magical. It soothes my skin and I wake up with a nice lightly tanned face as if I’d been in the sun the day before!
Amanda K.
Sarasota, FL
Perfect glowy skin! I wear a ton of SPF and my face is always way lighter that the rest of my body, this provides natural color and glow. It always evens out your skin tone super nicely so even without makeup your skin looks pretty flawless. It has hyaluronic acid in it as well!
Erica M.
San Diego , CA
Product has great reviews. I don’t use mine often. I find I don’t like the way it drips out of the jar and it makes it hard to tell if I’m applying it evenly. The color is so subtle that I never see any streaks or anything.
Bridgette S.
One of the most difficult things for me is to get my face tan! This does the job perfectly! However, if you do suffer from dark spot this isn't the best for you. It will darken the spots, but besides that it leaves the skin looks radiant and natural!
Kathy L.
Face Tan Water - 3.81 oz. by Eco Tan (pack of 4) uploaded by Kathy L.
I liked the ease of this product. It smells nice and is easy to use. Although I found having pale skin I used too much the first time and didn’t like the results so I used less and it was better. It works on clean skin overnight.
Jade L.
J’aime beaucoup ce produit! Il me donne un beau bronzage très léger, donc qui a l’air naturel! On peut bien contrôler l’intensité du bronzage selon la couche que l’on applique et le nombre de fois par semaine. J’en applique une mince couche une fois aux deux jours pour garder un teint santé! Le seul point négatif est que j’ai de la difficulté à appliquer le produit comme il faut dans mon cou, car il y a parfois des parties de mon cou qui semblent absorber plus le produit, ce qui peut faire un bronzage inégal à cause de taches plus foncée. Je dois acheter un pinceau pour l’appliquer dans mon cou, peut-être cela aidera-t-il.
Leila H.
Sydney
I was a bit hesitant about using a clear tanning product on my face, and the first time I stuffed it up by applying too much. Since then, I discovered that the best way to use it is before bed, with a foundation brush. Just apply it the way you would your foundation, as sparingly as possible. Don’t forget your ears and neck. In the morning you’ll have a light, even tan. Blemishes will be far less noticeable, and over time, you will have less of them. Reapply every few days as needed. It’s great if you know that you’ll be going swimming the next day, and don’t want to wear makeup.
Melissa V.
Surrey, BC
I use this all the time, this is perfect for new moms!! That's actually when I started using it. I love that you get just a subtle glow, and if you use it daily you can slowing increase your glow. When I use it, people tell me all the time how great my skin looks. I can dead tired, and you don't even know. I use it every other day during winter and spring.
Anika G.
THE BEST!! Purchased this product for the first time last month and there’s no turning back. I have very sensitive skin and I did not react at all! Gave such a natural, subtle glow, and I’m in love!!
Alyssa G.
Works a charm, gives the most radiant natural finish and works so well with any skin types. Both my sister and mum use this aswell as myself and we all have very different skin types but it works amazing for us all. Can’t recommend this product enough!!