BY FACE SECRETS

Face Secrets Premium Cotton Rounds are ideal for pure skin cleansing. see more...

Alison G.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I haven't used these in years! I bought them this past weekend because I was low on cotton ovals, and Sally Beauty was a quick walk to and from my apartment. Using them the last few nights reminds me why I haven't used these in years. They are overpriced for such low quality cotton rounds. They tend to break into pieces when I use any product on it to clean my face or to remove makeup. I would have cotton strands stuck on my cheek, my eyebrows, and all over my bathroom floor and counter top. It's ridiculous. Only nice thing I can say is that one side is textured/quilted, but, what's the point if it shreds so easily?!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Cleveland, TN
These are by far my favorite cotton rounds! They're the perfect density and they don't fall apart when saturated. I use these with eye makeup removers, micellar cleansers, and also to cleanup shadow fall out.