Face Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner

by Face Secrets

How does this work? Do you just spray it and leave it? I've only ever used mild dish soap to clean my brushes
Start your review of Face Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoReeseville, WI
I was unimpressed with this product I felt it left my brushes feeling. abit oily and never really got them.fully clean. The scent is nice and the container is small enough it can be stored almost anywhere. Overall I was disappointed with this product.
10 months agoFullerton, CA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is one of the best dupes out there for cinema secrets. Works amazing and cleans my brushes quick and dries quick too. What makes me like this product more is the price and the scent. The scent isn't overly strong like cinema secrets and its a lot cheaper too. My only con about this product is that I've only seen this come in a small bottle. I actually use these for travel so I don't carry a huge bottle of the cinema secrets with me to clean my brushes while I'm out of town. Perfect travel must haves and its great for cleaning brushes on the spot.
2 years agoDallas, TX
I love this face secrets of brush make up brush cleaner I have a bad habit of not insanely cleaning my brushes after I use them so they'll sit in the make up on then will just sit in it and it'll get deeper into the brush and we all know how hard it is to get that out well when I use this I was like oh well I have to use this and also use soap to wash them with but luckily soon as I dipped my brushes in everything lifted all I had to do was wipe it a couple times on a towel but it was clean and I was happy about that so it works for me.
2 years agoDoral, FL
I just bought this at a local beauty supply until I order the Cinema Secrets. Honestly it is just like the cinema secrets one, best thing about it is that it's only $6 bucks. My only problem was that I had to keep dipping the brushes a couple of time for them to be clean whereas the Cinema secret one with one dip would clean my brushes right away.
2 years agoFairgrove, MI
I bought this brush cleaner at my local beauty store, because I heard it's a great dupe for the cinema secrets brush cleaner, while I'd say this works good, I just can't justify the smell, it gives me such s bad headache, I would much rather spend my money on cinema secrets, but if your on a budget then this will certainly do the job and cleaning the brushes.
3 years agoLaredo, TX
When I first was learning about makeup I bought this cause it was good in price and the times I've used it it really cleaned my brushes really well. The only problem is within time the hairs on the brush start coming off
2 years ago
Like to keep my brushes clean. I love using it and keeping them clean. Definitely recommend and I use on a daily basis. Very affordable and easy to use.
8 months ago
first brush cleanser ever used and i love it, it cleans it very thoroughly and it doesn’t ruin my brushes, and it also leaves them feeling soft!
9 months agoCalgary , AB
This product melts foundation and built up makeup on my foundation. It reduced my cleaning time to half and now my brushes don’t have that disgusting stain on them. They look brand new! The only thing is this product has a very strong smell and it smells bother you this might not be right for you!
8 months agoGuanajuato
Face Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Imelda P.
Es un buen limpiador de brochas, no mancha las cerdas y las deja suaves, es ideal para brochas de tamaño pequeño, como para ojos pero no lo recomiendo para brochas de mayor tamaño ya que se gasta mucho producto, para lo cual recomendaría que humedecieran antes de brocha y después aplicar el producto. Lo que no me fascinó fue el olor ya que es un poco fuerte. El precio está bien