Face Secrets Blending Sponge & Brush Cleanser

by Face Secrets

Blending Sponge & Brush Cleanser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Face Secrets Blending Sponge & Brush Cleanser!
13 days ago
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I got this on clearance a while ago and WOW... don't ignore this if you see it at your local Sally's! The pump top is amazing, but the formula of this cleaning literally MELTED stubborn makeup off of my brushes. It's the most effortless cleanser I've ever used! Plus no noticable fragrance, which is great for my sensitive skin. The packaging is a little ugly and childish but what's inside is awesome!
7 months ago
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
$3!? Three dollars at Sally's and well worth it. The pump does get a little funky, but obviously it cleans up easily. I love the easy pump for quick cleaning. The formula gives great lather and cleans sponges to a nearly new look. I have used this on every brush without issue. My only upset was the lid breaking off within the first few uses. I am interested to see how much product I can get out before having to remove the pump.
3 months agoSheridan, WY
I really love this cleaner. It keeps my brushes clean, soft and doesn't ruin thr bristles. I clean my brushes once a week and the formula is gentle on my sensitive skin. It is moderately priced and it lasted me months. I highly recommend it.
8 months agoChicago
This makeup brush cleaner is so amazing. It is not expensive and does not cause your brushes to fall apart or anything. It cleans my brushes so well. Make sure to buy the Face Secrets Makeup Brush Cleansing Mat along with it. They are a perfect duo for cleaning. I found mine at Sally Hansen.
9 months agoHighland, MI
For the price it’s a fairly good brush cleaner. My main issue with it is that it isn’t good for a super powerful clean that has gotten deep into the brush fibers.
a year ago
Face Secrets Blending Sponge & Brush Cleanser uploaded by Alexis T.
I found this at Sally Beauty Supply the other day & figured I would give it a try! I’m used to spending way too much on brush cleanser but now I won’t be thanks to this little guy! It is my absolute favorite! I highly recommend 😊
7 months ago
This is wonderful at cleaning up sponges and brushes! It's affordable. I got mine at Sally Beauty Supply. And a small amount goes a long way. It even works on sponges which can be a little harder to clean. and it cleanses thoroughly! I definitely recommend
7 months agoTaylor, MI
Easy to apply to brushes. Pump makes proper amount super convenient to get. Gets brushes clean super quick without damage to them. Doesn't irritate the skin. Great quality for the price. Helps me not dread brush cleaning day. Would buy again.
a year agoPrairieville , LA
Face Secrets Blending Sponge & Brush Cleanser uploaded by Katelyn J.
Picked this product up a my local dollar general Face Secrets Blending Sponge & Brush Cleanser. I was a little on the edge about getting but it was super affordable plus I looked up some reviews on it. It’s perfect for cleaning brushes, I love the lather that it creates, you do have to pump it a few times to get the product out. I love this because it controls how much of the product I actually use which is perfect because this will help me save money by not over using so much product . I’d call this a dupe to the real techniques brush cleaner.
a year ago
I picked this up at Sally Beauty and it works so good! I had to pump some of it a few times onto the makeup brush to try to get all of the foundation off but am so far really liking this product! I just wish that the pump was designed differently.