BY NYC NEW YORK COLOR

N.y.c. New york color smooth skin pressed face powder glides on easily, eliminates shine and delivers a silky finish. Helps reduce the appearance of lines and imperfections. Wear alone or over makeup. Great for quick touchups throughout the day! see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Ruth G.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a under rated product! I love using this powder to set my under eyes! It helps brighten my under eyes while looking beautiful and natural! The coverage is amazing with a long lasting power! I bought a shade too light for my skin and happy to make this mistake for now I have a perfect undereye setting powder!
Alisha S.
Greenwood
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels amazing! NYC is one of my favorite brands. Super affordable for great quality. This product left me with a natural finish and left my skin looking super smooth and soft. Highly recommend!
Andrea G.
I like this powder for the price. Its smooth and goes on very nicely. It doesn't leave your face dry or irritated (and I have sensitive skin) which I like. It really is overall a good drugstore product. I have other powders from NYC and out of those I like this one the best.
Jenny N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for makeup on a budget this face powder works great. I've never been to picky about my powder and have gotten NYC brand several times and have even tried the bronzer both worth well for me. I think it depends on your own personal liking but for me it works great. You can find this almost anywhere I believe I got mine at target.
Jennifer L.
Houston
This product was pretty expensive for the effect that it gave me. It felt good on my skin and was very natural and matte. It didn't cover up anything and was really dry for me. Also, it didn't last long at all. It took an hour for the slight effect to completely wipe off. If you have a young daughter who is desperate to try on makeup, give her this.
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this powder to just set with. Has no coverage but it's great to set any foundation. I'm sad they discontinued this product but I was lucky to find it at the 99 cent store. You have to be careful and not drop this product because it will crack.
Erica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! This has the most amazing texture and it's a matte finish. This is perfect for pale skin people. It's super duper cheap and AMAZING for the price. I have been using this product for years. I would buy this a million times over!
Natasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really nice I apply it with a big fluffy brush. You can't bake with this unfortunately but it's nice to wipe away bake. It keeps me fairly matte all day long. And gives no flashback. I've already finished a whole pan so it pretty good will buy again.
Ashley W.
It works in a pinch but honestly invest your money into another product. This power breaks so easily, it is beyond chalky, the color give a white cast to the skin, and in the worst part is that it doesn't help any with oil. If anything it only makes oily spots cakey. Definitely wouldn't suggest this especially for anyone with oil skin you'll only make things worse and clog your pores.
Maggie S.
Mitchell, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The powder isn't patchy on my face. I use a darker color for a contour look. I really love it. I bought it for prom and I still use it occasionally.
Perla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this powder?
Racheal K.
What level of coverage does this product provide?