Face Painting Makeup Kit Adult Accessory uploaded by Adren B.Face Painting Makeup Kit Adult Accessory uploaded by Sierra L.

BY FUNWORLD

Face Painting Makeup Kit Adult Accessory see more...

Aubrey J.
Sarasota
I love this product, come to Halloween time you can covert your self to anything you decide to dress up as. I always buy this at Walmart because it the best place to save money. I buy this every year and will go back this year first my daughter it's her first Halloween!
Sarah F.
Brook Park, OH
Pretty good quality for the super cheap price. It’s not professional makeup by any means. The tip of one of the crayons broke right away. The colors lasted. It’s hard to put one color on top of the other. I had more success using brushes and setting spray.
Kali K.
York, SC
I really like this product, me personally I use this stuff every time around Halloween. It’s cheap and you can get it at Walmart or Party City. Then when you’re done for the night it comes off pretty easy with some soap and warm water.
Sofia P.
My to-go for halloween makeup!! Only thing is it can get dry pretty quick,and also depends on your skin type on how long it lasts. Its great for the price you pay. And super easy to find year round. I would totally buy again.
Haley B.
I love this product for Halloween. The paints are very vibrant and you can get super creative because there are so many colors! They are very long lasting and will save well for the next year! I have repurchased several times!
Erika C.
Austin, TX
I used this to do my sisters Halloween make up and it came out really good ! It’s easy to apply and it really really affordable ! I would recommend for a Halloween face paint !! I would def use it again
Sierra L.
Springfield , MO
This kind of product is easy to use for your face and as long as you don’t mess with it, it should stay on your face until you’re done trick or treating.
Desirae D.
I really like these face paints for Halloween. You can do a full face and it last all night. I would definitely recommend someone to purchase it.
Guel I.
fort worth
Love this particular set. There is so many options you have with this . From vampire to even princess . And very good quality
Adren B.
Nevada City
Works great on all faces. Even the kids enjoy. Not cracking, peeling at all and dryers so fast.