Face Illuminator Powder

This long-wearing, buildable and versatile highlighting powder provides a natural-looking, radiant, allover glow. "I developed this product to help women create a radiant look for themselves using a performance makeup artist tool that allows a buildable layer of shine, from subtle illumination to extreme radiance." - Laura Mercier.

Web ID: 6723749

Highlights the skin with pure light-reflecting pigments for a color-true, multidimensional, luminous finish that complements all skin tones; Non-dusting texture allows for excellent color payoff and applies smoothly and evenly onto skin without dragging; Unique formula brings natural-looking radiance to the complexion for an instant glow that lasts up to 8 hours; Apply with the Fan Brush and sweep lightly over skin (anywhere you want a subtle glow), or with the Finishing Brush for a sheer, diffused glow, or with the Crème Cheek Colour Brush for targeted high-beam highlighting; Using a denser brush will pick up more product from the pan, and therefore create more intense illumination; For maximum radiance, apply with fingertips; the heat of your skin warms the powder to turn up the bright; Use it wherever you want to highlight or illuminate, such as on apples of the cheeks, forehead, nose, chin and eyelids; A touch of Face Illuminator Powder on décolletage and shoulders adds a beautiful glow all over; Featured on our Spring It List

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Face Illuminator Powder!
Bronx, NY
I just got this face Illuminator on the weekend and I absolutely love it! I’ve been using it as a high lighter and as an eye shadow. The sheer powder is easy to apply and you can build the color for that extra shinny look.
Manlius, NY
🤗🤗🤗🤗 uniform coverage, and does not dry out the skin. very important to test before choosing the color, I like to go to the store and experiment to have a good result😋
This highlighter is everything. I have East Asian skin tone with yellow undertone, on the beige side. The rose gold color really complements my skin tone with very subtle glow, not blowing up my features. Best to apply is corner of the eyes as it's subtle and blends while with Asian skin, doesn't make you look too "metallic" in that area
I like this highlighter, it's just not one that I use much, hardly ever actually, but my friend really likes it and uses it all the time
El Cajon , CA
I love this it sparkles from a mile a way it looks so pretty and packaging is awesome just a bit pricy but so nice I love it all
Marion, WI
This highlighter is so so pretty inside and out! Perfection! Hated using it because i didnt want to mess up the impression lol
Tewksbury, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
in love with this highlight! it makes my face super glowy and it does not cake up into small areas like some highlighters do
Wells, ME
I loved the pigmentation of this product but used it more as a blush than a highlighter because of how pigmented it was
Greenville
my face is so shiny! i love it! i feel so pretty when i wear highlighter and this is by far the best one ive ever used
Bensalem, PA
Love this Illuminator powder. Goes on smoothly and not too pigmented. I have oily skin and it works well for me.

Looking for your answer?