Face Illuminator Powder

This long-wearing, buildable and versatile highlighting powder provides a natural-looking, radiant, allover glow. "I developed this product to help women create a radiant look for themselves using a performance makeup artist tool that allows a buildable layer of shine, from subtle illumination to extreme radiance." - Laura Mercier.

Web ID: 6723749

Highlights the skin with pure light-reflecting pigments for a color-true, multidimensional, luminous finish that complements all skin tones; Non-dusting texture allows for excellent color payoff and applies smoothly and evenly onto skin without dragging; Unique formula brings natural-looking radiance to the complexion for an instant glow that lasts up to 8 hours; Apply with the Fan Brush and sweep lightly over skin (anywhere you want a subtle glow), or with the Finishing Brush for a sheer, diffused glow, or with the Crème Cheek Colour Brush for targeted high-beam highlighting; Using a denser brush will pick up more product from the pan, and therefore create more intense illumination; For maximum radiance, apply with fingertips; the heat of your skin warms the powder to turn up the bright; Use it wherever you want to highlight or illuminate, such as on apples of the cheeks, forehead, nose, chin and eyelids; A touch of Face Illuminator Powder on décolletage and shoulders adds a beautiful glow all over; Featured on our Spring It List

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Face Illuminator Powder!
This highlighter I wear everyday because it's so subtle (its also very buildable too) and suits my tanned skin. it's just aestically beautiful and you already feel like it's a luxury product once you open it. Definitely worth the money since you do get a lot of the product and it lasts a long time. Its something you can wear everyday and get that awesome highlight shimmer that's natural and not cakey. It blends super well and i love how it looks in pictures, very subtle but still like okayyyy girl you got that pop in your cheekbone! 🔥
This is my favorite illuminator powder ever. It’s really shimmery and I tend to use it more of like a blush than I do as a highlight. Blends like a dream, and a little does really go along way. I also find myself wearing this powder on my eyes is an eyeshadow because this color is just so unique that you don’t really find it in the pallets I also find myself wearing this powder on my eyes as an eyeshadow because this color is just so unique that you don’t really find it in palettes.  I will say, whether you’re using it for your eyes or your cheeks, this powder will not budge and it will not fade. It is the best
hixson
I really like this illuminator. It is very pigmented and last on my face all day. I am pretty fair skin and I think it looks beautiful as a blush topper, but would be a beautiful highlight for a deeper skin tone. I think I would like it more if it was more of a highlighter on me, but because it’s a bit dark I am giving it 4 stars.
raleigh, NC
Best if used on your natural skin. I noticed it doesn't work too well on my face with foundation. If you want to.. after you spray your face, that would be the best time to use the highlighter. Epic shade that works for everyone and i love it during the summer time. I use it on my collar bone.
Looooove this highlighter. It makes my skin look so rejuvenated and refreshed. its not overpowering or too obvious on the face. it can be applies to cheek bones but also the nose and even as a eyeshadow base or alone on the eyes. The palette lasts forever too!
Baltimore, MD
I bought this because I liked the look of the product and it ended up being a great blush/highlighter. It blends well and adds just the right amount of color and shine. I’ve had it for a long time and it’s worth the money, just not an everyday product for me.
Laura Mercier has gorgeous highlighters. They can be natural or blinding and can last all day. The packaging is a bit bland but is made up with the beautifully pressed highlighter inside. They blend like a dream and are easily applied. I will buy this product again.
Wilmington, DE
Laura Mercier’s illuminator powder is pricy but so worth it. It can be used all over lightly to give a subtle glow that blends perfectly. It can also be used as a highlighter that’s buildable. I also use it as eye shadow. All the colors are gorgeous!!
Baton Rouge, LA
My everyday highlighter. Tip of the nose, Cheeks and Cupid’s bow. Instantly blurs and reflects, making skin appear dewy. I have devotion which is for lighter skin tones. I also use this on the inner corners of my eyes
Thousand Oaks
I picked this us in the shade “devotion” for my first ever highlighter purchase. It’s a really light pink which compliments my skin tone nicely, and the highlight itself is rather subtle. It looks very natural.

Looking for your answer?