Face Illuminator Highlighting Powder

Create custom illumination with a powder that builds from subtle to strobe-worthy.

Is it worth buying ? Does it look good on picture ??
How you would describe? As it good? What about pugments and lasting?
How you would describe? As it good? What about pugments and lasting?
Start your review of Face Illuminator Highlighting Powder!
Product Highlights
“...highlighter, not an illuminator. you would look ridiculous w this all over your face as an ~illuminator~.. but as a highlight it is subtle and quite glittery. i don't mind that, but some might. frankly i just like how it looks on my vanity.” in reviews
“...cream foundation and bb cream, however this was my first time purchasing a powder. i will say, the packaging is absolutely to die for. i believe this comes in four different shades, i happen to have the shade "devotion" which is one of the lightest ones. after applying the product itself, i was a bit underwhelmed, i was expecting it to be "to the godssss" lol. it went on very smoothly, but thats about it. but, one time i decided to put a cream highlighter underneath, as a base. i used the benefit watts up, and let me just say it was "to the godssss". this highlighter by itself is pretty much standard and similar to many other highlighters available on the market, but once you layer it with a cream or liquid underneath, oh my goodness, your highlight will be out of this world poppin'! ” in reviews
Charlotte
Review for: Addiction
Omggg this Laura Mercier highlighter and seduction is exactly what it is oh my God its name says everything it is satiny smooth beautiful vibrant highlight that you can use either before or after your foundation and it just keeps your skin looking so beautifully shiny but not in a way that you look like a disco ball but more like in a way of a sun kissed glow of a tan that you would have if you're being on the beach for a couple of hours with some amazing suntan oil on you that's just glistening in the sun it is absolutely gorgeous I absolutely love it I use it before and after my foundation and it leaves my skin looking glowing and vibrant and it's really not that expensive either but the color itself no matter how you use it you will not be disappointed it is absolutely Beauty in a compact I highly recommend this and I will always and forever use this as one of my favorite highlights
Face Illuminator Highlighting Powder uploaded by Talveya M.
Review for: Indiscretion
Absolutely amazing. I love this highlight. It’s very natural looking and buildable. It doesn’t emphasize texture and applies smoothly to the skin. It will look gorgeous on all skin tones. I am definitely buying more shades. Face Illuminator Highlighting Powder
Face Illuminator Highlighting Powder uploaded by Stephanie W.
Review for: Indiscretion
Soooo pretty, rich, and creamy powder. Love this shade and love the glow that it brings to your face. Makes you look super radiant. Perfect for special occasions like summer weddings. Laura mercier is one of my fav brands! Face Illuminator Highlighting Powder #lauramercier #highlighter #makeup #beauty
Review for: Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder
This powder is so helpful when it comes to baking and keeping your makeup together. I have oily skin, but it does not show off that part about my skin which is awesome UNLESS you apply it incorrectly. The only way to apply it incorrectly is if you don't have a skincare routine, but if you do, then this product will most likely work for you. The powder evens out your makeup and it's suitable for super hot summer days, although I usually avoid powder on hot days unless it's a glam out day.I would NOT recommend this product for people with a lot of acne. It can kind of make your pores look worse, but the only way to help that is with really good skin prep.
Review for: Indiscretion
Not the worst but not the best. I bought it based on reviews that it was very natural looking. I wanted to try a new highlighter with really fine shimmers for a natural glow but the powder felt a bit chalky and that translated on the face. It looked more shimmery and sparkly on the face that I expected and when I blended it out, it seemed the color faded but the shimmer was still there. It is nice as an eyeshadow but I obviously dont need one this size.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is amazing. It gave my skin a beautiful and silky, glistening glow! I find it to be lightweight and not heavy on the skin. It also wasn’t oily or greasy at all which was a plus for my already combination sometimes oily skin. You can control how much of a glow that you want by applying a second layer if you’d like. I highly recommend this brand If you want a sun kissed glow, as it is my go to skin Illuminator.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Girard, OH
Review for: Seduction
Omg this is so amazing and beautiful and it goes on so smooth with a perfect finish like it highlights like no one’s business. I love Laura Mercier products and they have all been really good anything I’ve ever tried has worked. But I love these highlighting powders there a little bit you know high priced for that you know of her make up lines but it’s definitely worth it and you’ll love the luck you’ll get it!!!!!
South Jordan, UT
Review for: Addiction
I got this as a gift from my friend for my birthday this year, and I like it! I think there are other brands I prefer, but this one is a very beautiful color. My only complaint about this one versus other brands is that you really have to get a lot of product on the brush to get the same affect as just a little bit of product from other brands. Otherwise, it’s a very beautiful color!
Seattle, WA
This illuminator is so beautiful and looks so soft or pretty on skin. It gives you the right amount of glow without looking crazy sparkly or over the top. Great for any look, but especially if you want something for everyday. It’s sophisticated and subtle and really fun to play with. I am a big fan and have been using this for years. Laura Mercier products are pricey, but very worth it.
Phoenix , AZ
When it comes to a highlighting powder I like a very natural glow we look in this illuminator highlighting powder has to be one of the best highlighters I personally like because it gives it that light shimmer and you can also build it to give it like a really really bright beautiful glow which I love about this product it’s so natural and it’s not too much which I love!

167 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...