BY PALMER'S

Face & Body Paint 2oz-White see more...

Nita F.
One year my daughter wanted to be Jack from the night before Christmas and I knew that would be an easy look to complete. Well to my surprise the white face paint that comes in the little Halloween makeup kits are HORRIBLE for a total white face. But this Palmers White face paint is the truth. I didn't get any streaking. It was easy and quick to apply and wasn't too hard to get off. It's not too expensive. The most important part is my daughter's skin didn't break out from using it. Thumbs up đź‘Ť
Lidia L.
Kissimmee, FL
This product blended well and made my Halloween look! It was gentle on my skin and affordable. I bought it at a Halloween store near my town... it work just great and I would recommend it for any Halloween look!!
Nicole B.
Midlothian, IL
Definitely love this face paint especially during Halloween season. You could create so many cool looks with this. Totally safe and fun to use would totally recommend this to anyone trying to create a scary look for Halloween!
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Great coverage. I didnt need primer and it stuck all night long. It was a bit sheer upon first coating but a second application proved to work just fine. I used it for a creepy clown look along with the red one and black. The colors are vibrant. They aren't matte though. I prefered the shine for the look I did anyhow.
Madyson A.
Charleston
I love this product!! This is something I can always rely on to meet my expectations. I order this online and the price was pretty reasonably normal. I will be using this as much as I can and always will!!
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
The best white face paint and my favorite one to use for my Halloween looks & ideas! The best part about this product is that it is sensitive on my skin and doesn’t break me out! I love it
Antreka H.
Waxahachie
Love these paint. Good for body and easy to remove. First time buying and love it. Def buying it again. Nice packaging, easy to come out and meet my expectations. I got it at Walmart. My favorite body paint.
Tessa D.
Was a good buildable paint but not as pigmented as cheaper face paints I have tried. Overall I’d say it’s worth a try but I wouldn’t buy again. It’s okay for the price
Drilona A.
Hayward, CA
Pretty good and affordable facepaint for halloween or other occasions. Got it on amazon and have been using it for ny Halloween mask. Never used other face paint brands so i think i will stick with this onw.
Courtland F.
Calgary , AB
Separated fast and felt very oily. My skin just felt horrible and it was patchy and didn’t last long. I also didn’t like the chemical smell. Wouldn’t recommend because it didn’t do its job and wasn’t worth it