BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-Lightweight velvety soft makeup-Melting texture that glides on skin effortlessly-Leaves a thin layer of powder on skin for a very natural finish-Helps evens out & refreshes complexion-Water resistant & long lasting that suits body as well-Recommended... see more...

Nini E.
Nini E.
Lancaster, CA
Product not only works for the face but well on the body as well I use to cover small scares from a surgery on my abdomin when I wear bathing suits. I was given this product as a gift I’d have to say I like it. If I had to say if I’ll personally purchase it I’d definitely consider since it wasn’t a disappointment for what I used it for.
Jacquelyn J.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
This foundation is beautiful and light weight. It does not have much coverage but it leaves your skin looking hydrated and fresh. I purchased this foundation at Sephora when I was in search of a lightweight foundation similar to the Mac face and body.it is definitely a staple and I will be re-purchasing.
Hailey B.
Hailey B.
Lexington
I absolutely love this foundation. I’ve been using this brand for years since I’ve started dancing for competitions. It doesn’t spell off and it stays on as long as I needed to and I very much like it I would recommend it. This has to be one of my favorite foundations for a long time wear.
This product gives the skin a great cover! I most definitely recommend to whomever does not own this product to go buy it immediately. I have nothing bad to say about this product and I love using it. I would most definitely buy this again. Like I said everyone needs this product!
Tori J.
Tori J.
Fairfield, CT
Ugh so unimpressed. I understand that this is supposed to be a lighter coverage foundation however this is a complete rip off. It would be a much better bang for your buck to just grab a lighter coverage foundation from the drugstore that looks much better than this foundation
Kate T.
Kate T.
Gause
!!! Definitely for coverage love this the consistency is amazing it spreads throughout your entire face it cleans up nice there’s no lines no patchiness everything about this product is amazing! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it for others.
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
Branford
This is such a great product. As soon as I got it I fell in love with it. Super smooth and easy to apply. Perfect for al type of skin and really girly! I totally love it, I use it a lot and I is never enough. Highly recommend! 💖💖💖
Michele R.
Michele R.
Bloomfield, NJ
This foundation is great because it is not too thick but can be layered and used as concealer. This was my go to foundation until switching to powder. I do not buy it anymore as I have found foundation that has better coverage.
Ann D.
Ann D.
Really good product if you have dry skin and you want to get that "natural" glow it feels really hydrating and blends really nice. The only side down is that it doesn't have that much coverage i would say is a light coverage.
Viviana S.
Viviana S.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is so good it really is full coverage and will cover almost everything. I used it to cover my cousins tattoo and it literally looked like she never ever had one ! I would highly recommend this to anyone