Face & Body Liquid Make Up - #40 (Pink Beige) - 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Yulia K.Face & Body Liquid Make Up - #40 (Pink Beige) - 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Leila R.Face & Body Liquid Make Up - #40 (Pink Beige) - 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by malisa p.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-Lightweight velvety soft makeup-Melting texture that glides on skin effortlessly-Leaves a thin layer of powder on skin for a very natural finish-Helps evens out & refreshes complexion-Water resistant & long lasting that suits body as well-Recommended... see more...

• MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation Is the same finish like this? 1 Answers
Summer J.
saint benard.
Coverage was okay. The color pigment was weird. It would some days oxidize Then most days it would turn close to white. Formula could be made better I don’t know if I just had a old bottle. Or what but I’d search it in stores. I purchased mine off line. So it had been through shipping and everything. ( this is one opinion.) read more.
malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
I have the lightest shade. I can’t remember exactly but the old formula was my favorite. I have very dry combination skin and things can cake up fast but this formula was amazing. I have the newer one as well. I mix this with a bit of White Foundation mixer because all the shades are too darn dark, and also add a glowy white primer for more hydration and that formula together is absolutely beautiful on the skin. I would NOT recommend this for oily skin girls. It can become greasy otherwise.
Crystal X.
Sparks, NV
I can't remeber exactly the shade, something beige for sure. I got this for my wedding day, since Make Up Forever is a high-end brand that I trust. I have no complain about its light weight texture and it's staying power is really well too on my then normal skin. It's a gel like texture and gives very natrual finish, not matte and glowy but healthy skin like.
However looking back, I am not impressed by it's coverage. Some of my drugstore foundation have slightly stronger coverage then this particualr foundation, maybe that's why it's called "Lipquid Make Up".
Overall a good and tiny bit pricier foundation.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Makeup forever foundations ads my favorite by far! I have tried all high end and drug store foundations yet I always and I mean Always come back to makeup forever because they formula is perfection! It never dries up my skin nor create patches like many other foundations do ! This is a most have foundation !
Tarmim K.
Personally I am not a fan of this product. Very easy to apply however the pink undertone is just way too much for my liking and the coverage in my opinion was not too great. Due to my poor experience with this product I wouldn’t recommend to others
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The face and body foundation by makeupforver is literally my favorite foundation. I’ve always been a fan of makeupforever! The coverage of this product is great, it covers and makes your skin look great
Vallejo, C.
This foundation is full coverage, yet feels so lightweight on the skin. A little goes a very long way, and it's super easy to apply. It is a bit tacky so I always recommend using a powder with it. It's super long lasting so I always recommend it to other makeup artists who need they're makeup to stay put all day long, no ifs ands or buts. This is the liquid gold of foundations!
Mabel M.
New Haven
BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! long lasting and great coverage. Hides all. the imperfections and I love the matte look to it. I keep it in my bag for any needed retouches or quick application if needed.
Deisther M.
Belleville, NJ
It is one of those foundation products that you have to try to see if it works well with your skin type. I did not particularly enjoy this product. For some reason, my skin did not react well and it began to itch on certain areas of my cheek. I would not say I would not recommend this product, I would say get a sample and see how your skin would react to it.
Meybel G.
Passaic, NJ
MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation Is the same finish like this?