Face & Body Liquid Make Up - #40 (Pink Beige) - 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Yulia K.Face & Body Liquid Make Up - #40 (Pink Beige) - 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by Leila R.Face & Body Liquid Make Up - #40 (Pink Beige) - 50ml/1.69oz uploaded by malisa p.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

-Lightweight velvety soft makeup-Melting texture that glides on skin effortlessly-Leaves a thin layer of powder on skin for a very natural finish-Helps evens out & refreshes complexion-Water resistant & long lasting that suits body as well-Recommended... see more...

malisa p.
Fort Irwin , CA
I have the lightest shade. I can’t remember exactly but the old formula was my favorite. I have very dry combination skin and things can cake up fast but this formula was amazing. I have the newer one as well. I mix this with a bit of White Foundation mixer because all the shades are too darn dark, and also add a glowy white primer for more hydration and that formula together is absolutely beautiful on the skin. I would NOT recommend this for oily skin girls. It can become greasy otherwise.
Crystal X.
Reno
I can't remeber exactly the shade, something beige for sure. I got this for my wedding day, since Make Up Forever is a high-end brand that I trust. I have no complain about its light weight texture and it's staying power is really well too on my then normal skin. It's a gel like texture and gives very natrual finish, not matte and glowy but healthy skin like.
However looking back, I am not impressed by it's coverage. Some of my drugstore foundation have slightly stronger coverage then this particualr foundation, maybe that's why it's called "Lipquid Make Up".
Overall a good and tiny bit pricier foundation.
Amy B.
I love this brand because it is affordable and great quality! I love this foundation because it works amazingly. I was turned on to it by my roommate who uses this brand religiously. It goes on flawlessly, I would definitely recommend to others.
Brittany T.
Cheektowaga, NY
This is my favorite liquid makeup. the color lasts all day & it doesn't turn to a weird redish orange color like some other brands do. The price is comparable to others. I have dry skin & I do not have any issues with this drying me out.
Jamie G.
Memphis
This foundation is very long-lasting, has full coverage, and provides an amazing matte look. The only thing is that it makes my skin look kind of bumpy, and it isn’t bumpy at all. But it does stay on all day, and I definitely would recommend it.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Makeup forever foundations ads my favorite by far! I have tried all high end and drug store foundations yet I always and I mean Always come back to makeup forever because they formula is perfection! It never dries up my skin nor create patches like many other foundations do ! This is a most have foundation !
Vallejo, C.
This foundation is full coverage, yet feels so lightweight on the skin. A little goes a very long way, and it's super easy to apply. It is a bit tacky so I always recommend using a powder with it. It's super long lasting so I always recommend it to other makeup artists who need they're makeup to stay put all day long, no ifs ands or buts. This is the liquid gold of foundations!
Dessiree J.
Neenah, WI
IN LOVE, I use foundation every day and although I have not had a huge journey with foundations I found one that I truly cannot compare to any others. It feels very natural on the face but still has the power to cover up my acne scars/acne in general. I can say that it is pretty expensive at around 40$ but still worth the money!! it doesn't have a matte finish so if that is what your looking for this is not the foundation for you but personally I do put on a matte setting powder to get a flawless look.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
I️ love this product it works so well! It’s a great price for what it’s giving I️ would definitely recommend it. It was easy to find and I️ would buy this product again! I️ think it was a good investment!
Deisther M.
Belleville, NJ
It is one of those foundation products that you have to try to see if it works well with your skin type. I did not particularly enjoy this product. For some reason, my skin did not react well and it began to itch on certain areas of my cheek. I would not say I would not recommend this product, I would say get a sample and see how your skin would react to it.