BY THE HONEST COMPANY

Face and Body Lotion 8.5 Fluid Ounces Lotion see more...

Cory H.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite products!! I use this lotion on everything from my face to my body. It’s lightweight, leaves your skin feeling soft, and SAFE for my sensitive skin. I always recommend their lotion!
Cheyenne B.
Buena park, CA
Smells really good and is pretty affordable Works second-best to Burt's Bees and I love the Honest Company in general their products are good for babies and they have no harsh chemicals or anything in them that can harm them made with everything natural.
Lindsay R.
Just used this today on my daughter after her bath. Was very disappointed as it did not smell like the baby wash. Very greasy product that took time to absorb into baby's skin. Would not recommend this lotion.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
I have this lotion in the baby version scented like lavender. This stuff smells so good and has real lavender essential oils. It is a nice thick moisturizer and makes my baby very happy and soft. I love this!!
Jenna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Light weight, smells great. Doesn't leave oily residue. My favorite face and body moisturizer.
Marie W.
Las Vegas, NV
How long does the scent last?