MakeupEyeMascaraThe Beauty Crop
Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara

Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara

by The Beauty Crop

The Story Made From Introducing our New & Improved Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara reformulated for even more glamorous no-smudge all day wear - now in a zero-waste squeeze tube. With one sweep of the wand, Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara coats every single lash from root to tip with it's gentle, smudge and clump-free formula effortlessly. Nourished with Argan Oil & Jojoba to condition, separate, plump and lengthen lashes for gorgeous, glamorous and absolutely fabulous lashes! Unlike conventional mascaras, our mascara was formulated as a tubing mascara which wraps each lash with a water-resistant, 360-degree coverage which does not to smudge or smear - say goodbye to panda eyes! Its the perfect mascara that takes you from a busy day at work to a sweaty gym session or chilled out pool splash. Remove with a little warm water, the tubes around your lashes will slide right off – no mess, no fuss. 8ml / 0.27 fl oz.

Tubing mascara which wraps each lash with a water-resistant, 360-degree coverage which does not to smudge or smear; Nourished with Argan Oil & Jojoba; Separates, plump and lengthen lashes; Zero-waste squeeze tube

I Really like this mascara, but I can’t find it in stores or online. Anyone know where I can find it?
Start your review of Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara!
Ivy D.
Henrico, VA
Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara uploaded by Ivy D.
I’m not sure if it’s this brand or tubing mascara in general, but I was not a fan. It seems to apply clumpy and dried too quickly for me to apply a second later and brush out the clumps easily. I mess with my eyes a little too much and the mascara pulls right off which is annoying. I do find that it was easier to clean off at night though. I may try a different brand at some point, but for now I’ll stick to regular mascara.
Kyla M.
Hamilton , OH
Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara uploaded by Kyla M.
Fabulous Flocking Lashes Mascara uploaded by Kyla M.
This does cover the lashes. It looks super natural, but absolutely did not add any volume, or length. I was a bit surprised at its dry time. It was super fast. Overall I he packaging was nice, it lasts all day without flaking or smudging. I probably wouldn’t not repurchase, I prefer more drama.
Alexias P.
Huber Heights, OH
While i liked the coverage it isn't my absolute favorite mascara. It is great for a day look. I received it free so i am not positive if it is a great value as far as price. Biggest downfall is how quickly it dries out. Not only in the tube but also on my lashes.
Shelly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only thing different about this mascara is the very small amount of product you get with your purchase.  I had to push the wand into the tube several times to get any product on the brush.  I saw little difference in the color of my eyelashes. It was really easy to to wash off as some other posters noted.  It isn't hard to remove something that is barely there.  It does come in a cute applicator, hence the extra star.
Jessica J.
Jax Bch, FL
Seriously underrated! A clean mascara with argan & castor oil strengthens and conditions lashes. Gentlest mascara for sensitive eyes I've ever found. I see most negative reviews complain about the amount of product on the brush: Tip - store the tube upright so product doesn't pool around opening & use the tip of the brush to apply to every little lash! This literally covers every lash smoothly and clump free. Product is unique in that it turns to a rubber like tube coating around your lashes, so it doesn't get dry or flaky, doesn't get runny or smudgy from oil or tears - in fact it is splash proof and I wear to the pool/beach often. However, the tubes can be easily & gently removed just by rubbing, so if you rub your eye with hand or wet washcloth you will see a black rubber tube on your hand, no racoon eyes!
Courtney H.
Terre Haute, IN
1ST of all, I want to say this product has very cute packaging. It is covered with flamingos and is bright pink. However, I was not a fan of the mascara. 1. I found it to be really heavy on my eyelashes. 2. I found it very difficult to get off, which can be great with waterproof mascara but this is different. This product made your eyelashes feel like gel and when your eyelashes touched something it would almost stick to them and pull at my eyelashes. Kinda like goop. I thought it was cool at first until I saw some eyelashes fall out from either getting caught on something from the goop or from being really heavy? Not sure. I will not be purchasing. This came as a sample product in my Birchbox !
Laekyn W.
Victor, NY
The only good thing about this mascara is the good packaging. This mascara gets all clumpy and smudges easily.
Kayla D.
Whittier, NC
At first I really liked this mascara. Top two things I like is how easy it is to get off of your eyelashes. The mascara comes off "stingy" with warm water *which is awesome.! Not messy at all. The packaging is also pretty cool. Downfall to this mascara is that when you pull the wand out after a few times the rim also comes loose and gets mascara all over.
Leslie W.
Lawrenceville, IL
I do like this mascara. I didn't have too much trouble with clumping. It seemed to stay on for as long as I needed it to and also wasn't too bad to take off.
Sophie :.
Boston, MA
I love this mascara! I got it as a fabfitfun add on and it works so well. I love the tube and packaging, and it’s not clumpy at all which I love. I personally hate clumpy mascara and it glides right on, and I don’t have to use very much.