BY ULTA

Formulated to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles creating the perfect base for foundation application. This formula also extends the wear of your foundation for a flawless look all day long. see more...

• Fabulous Face Foundation Primer I currently use this primer how...1 Answers
  • Does this dry your face out?2 Answers
  • Does this work well with super oily skin? I want my highlight to ...1 Answers
Rose D.
I got this during an Ulta sale for $4 and thought that I may as well try it out. It definitely is not a bad primer if you get it for cheap. I wouldn't compare it to true pore filling primers, but it definitely reminds me more of  Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer , at least in the texture on my fingers. It definitely isn't as smooth or velvety. It does its job, however, and was worth it for the price. I am not sure if I will repurchase with a sale (would not repurchase at full price).
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Wow! I bought ULTA Double Duty Foundation on clearance on black Friday and was totally blown away. The coverage is FULL and matte. It is sweat resistant and I'm going to test if it's waterproof also. The price was so affordable at the time and totally recommend if you want a full coverage foundation.
Abby B.
Petoskey, MI
This product is iffy for me at the moment. It really fills in my pores relatively good, but I feel like it gets oily after a few hours. The price point is good and I will continue to use it, but also will try others to compare.
Macy B.
Yuba city, CA
I've been trying to really find that primer that is perfect for me, I have pretty combination skin; it totally depends on the weather. Sometimes dry sometimes oily and I haven't found something that works for me yet, this primer was one of the best I could get but it wasn't magical. Kept my oils at base and kept my makeup in tact. Wasn't a holy grail but I liked it
Brooke T.
I got this foundation primer in my Ulta Bag one year and I fell in love with it. You put this primer on before your foundation and it doesn't leave your face feeling greasy or make your makeup look cakey. It's perfect for beginner makeup lovers too. Super affordable and great quality.
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
I really love this primer I’ve been using this since before primers was a big deal in the beauty world lol it gives a nice finish to many different foundations I even like it a lot better than the expensive primers. I see a few people saying that it makes their skin oily a few hours. Primers do not set make up. You need to use a loose powder and setting spray to set your makeup that is not the primer’s job.
Carrie T.
Leesburg, FL
I absolutely love this foundation primer!! This primer is super silky and smooth on the skin. It feels amazing. My foundation looks fantastic when I use this and my makeup looks flawless all day long. The price can not be beat too! Fabulous Face Foundation Primer
Zoe L.
This is the single best primer in the world. It’s really thick and velvety, so for people with a lot of scarring like me, it really helps to fill in the gaps and smooth he complexion. And the price is a steal too, I’d pay double for the quality this gives.
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
This primer work pretty good. I didn't buy it but I had tried it at ulta that you can sample. This product is a good price it feel like it do help the makeup look nice especially the foundation! You can't go wrong if you're looking for a decent primer!
Amelia G.
St George, UT
I really like this primer. My face seems so flawless. I will say it doesn’t cover pores, used along side elf pore less primer I’ve made the perfect combo. I have oily skin and this doesn’t really make it Matte but it keeps oils from seeping through.
Devan L.
Groton, CT
Does this have any sort of glitter in it? I don't want to be shimmering I just want a flat primer
Emily P.
Baton Rouge, LA
Hey. So I have extremely super duper oily skin and I was looking for a primer that would be awesome for it. Any suggestions?
Alicia H.
Will this product clog your pores?
Isabell B.
Boise, ID
Does this dry your face out?
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
Has anyone used this primer and recommends it?