Fabulous Face Foundation Primer

by ULTA

Formulated to reduce the appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles creating the perfect base for foundation application. This formula also extends the wear of your foundation for a flawless look all day long.

Is is suitable for dry skin?
I've never heard of a primer since I've been watching the makeup tutorials can anybody tell me what is the best but doesn't break the perse I have a few blood vessels on my top of my cheeks and that's the part I seem to only ever want to cover especially in the summer I go very brown I've got like olive skin?
Fabulous Face Foundation Primer I currently use this primer however I find my forhead gets cakey am I not waiting long enough to dry or could this be the wrong primer for my skin? I'm new to the whole primer thing :)
Start your review of Fabulous Face Foundation Primer!
San Leandro, CA
This primer work pretty good. I didn't buy it but I had tried it at ulta that you can sample. This product is a good price it feel like it do help the makeup look nice especially the foundation! You can't go wrong if you're looking for a decent primer!
Anderson, SC
I bought this as my primer when I ran out of my last brand. I like it. It definitley makes a difference than going without. My face tends to be dry so it hides all of that and makes my face look smooth when applying my makeup.
cincinnati, OH
I bought this at ulta for about 4 dollars, which is really cheap for a primer. So the price is great. It works okay for a primer that was only 4 dollars, goes on smoothly. Lasts for a few hours but not all night.
Lindale,TX
I absolutely loved this primer. It was moisturizing and made my face feel soft. This product surpasses most other primers. This is affordable. It also has a high end quality to it. I would definitely recommend this for fixed incomes.
Denham Spgs, LA
Fabulous Face Foundation Primer uploaded by Meagan A.
I love this primer. I have dry and texturing skin. This primer comes out thicker than most and spreads really easily so you can make it as thick as you want. You have to let it dry for a second though or your foundation will go on looking really bad. Once it dries it allows your foundation to go on smoothly. They usually have really good deals going on for these. Like now it's buy 2 get 3rd free. They're smaller so I buy a couple anyways. It works as good as any other smoothing primer. Especially for my texturized skin! A must have. AND an affordable one!
Purchased at: ULTA
What I liked about this product was that it actually worked! It was inexpensive in comparison to the higher end primers, it did its job and it made my skin look and feel flawless. The perks to purchasing this when they have a promotion is getting free things with it too like a tote bag or other free goodies. lol I’m glad that Ulta Beauty doesn’t also just sell other products but they actually have their own line of products which are just as good or if not better that those high end ones. It was inexpensive and I would compare it to the NYX Angel Veil one .
Madison, CT
Fabulous Face Foundation Primer uploaded by Heather P.
LOVE THIS PRIMER! Honestly, it is just like the Smashbox primer but it is ONLY $12! It has no scent, leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, and helps my make-up stay on ALL day! Not to mention the 1oz lasts awhile for me! I highly recommend this to everyone that likes the Smashbox primer but does not want to shell out an absurd amount of money for a primer :)
Boalsburg , PA
This is a pretty good primer for dry skin. I forgot to wear it one day and I could really tell the difference in the application of my foundation; my pores looked huge and my foundation just didn't look as nice. I will probably repurchase this, though I am really looking forward to trying The Ordinary's new primer as well.
Henrietta, NY
Fabulous Face Foundation Primer uploaded by Qianna R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this primer. It is so hydrating and goes on so smooth. It provides a nice even canvas for makeup and covers all my pores and imperfections. It is affordable and easy to use. I can tell when I've used it not only but how it looks but how my skin feels!
Toledo, OH
I've been very loyal to another brand but decided to try out the Ulta primer. It's affordable priced and seemed to have good reviews. When first putting it on it feels a bit oily but dries to a nice matte finish. I have noticed that my makeup doesn't seem to last quite as long as usual. I wouldn't mind using this product again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Byron, GA
2 years ago
Krista P. • 2 years ago
How much do you use? Do you apply moisturizer beforehand?
Chicago , IL
3 years ago
Zoe L. • a year ago
I have combo skin, crazy oily and huge pore t zone but normal everywhere else, and fabulous face is my holy grail. Since Ulta changed their “look” they changed the primer, now it’s called pore perfection? Or something like that