Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
2 years agoSierra Vista, AZ
My family uses this like it's no one's business and it's amazing. I don't know if it's a Mexican/Black thing but I see it everywhere
2 years agoMt Washington, KY
This product works pretty good and the price is just right for me change purse. The smell does feel the house. I clean daily with it
3 years ago
Great for cleaning the stove...gets out all the grease...and stuck on food...love the word multipurpose....one cleaner different uses
3 years agoHighland, CA
The best thing ever! Not to strong smelling of a cleaner but does a fantastic job in getting the job done. And great pricing as well
3 years agoKennewick, WA
Keeps my house smelling good and fresh love the lavender smell even when I go to work and makes me feel awake with the lavender smell
3 years ago
This product worked really well cleaning my kitchen counter tops. The smell is wonderful and not to overpowering like some cleaners.
a year ago
We use fabuloso on lots of surfaces during cleaning.  We've been using it for many years and will buy again.  Nice scent.
a year ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I primarily use this product on my counters in my kitchen and bathroom counters. It removes tough stains and leaves a great scent!
a year agoNew Orleans
I USE THIS PRODUCT ON MY KITCHEN COUNTERS AND BATHROOM WALLS. IT TRULY HELPS HARD TO GET SPOTS ALL WHILE LEABING IT SMELLING GREAT.
2 years ago
Súper bien,me encanta todos los productos 😍😘😎super fantástico,me encanta cada productos de este y de todos los productos súper bn👌👍
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.