Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Wise , VA
I great cleaner. Cleans everything under the sun, and sanitizes it in seconds. I love it!
Saint george, UT
One of the best cleaners out there! It works so well and can get anything off a counter!
Gibsonia, PA
This is really great cleaner and it's affordable, too! Love the scent. It's long lasting!
Rutherfordton, NC
Love love love Fabuloso!!! It's cleans very well and it smell great for a very long time.
Middle River, MD
Works great on tough grease stains in the tub and on the shower doors and it smells good
Lansing, MI
Great cleaner... Smells great and I can use this on any surface to clean, remove stains.
Newberry, MI
Love Fabuloso,very powerful degreaser,its the only thing i use to clean my stove and oven
Johns Island, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
Gets the job done without leaving streaks behind and makes the whole house smell good!
Covington, LA
Fantastic product! I love the way it makes my home smell after using, fresh and clean!
Chesterfield , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
leaves my house smelling and especially clean all areas that apply I'm happy recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.