Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
It is the best especially in every Latino household smells super fresh and cleans very well
Fayetteville , TN
Love this stuff!!! I clean with it all of the time. I love the way it makes my house smell
Arlington, TX
I love using this product in the kitchen. It cleans up grease easily and has a great smell.
El Centro, CA
My favorite scented cleaner. Use it everywhere and my nose is always happy. Fresh smelling
Los Angeles, CA
Saves lives everyday while helping to make it easier to keep your home clean & germ free
Miami Lakes, FL
I love how it smells. It is AMAZING for those tough kitchen messes. Very cost effective.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the smell, makes the whole house clean and smelling good for company or just for us.
Cleveland , TN
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed works great
Canastota, NY
Very great product. Smell wonderful and does a great job disefecting tough surfaces. Nice
Awesome lavender scent and cleans nearly everything you can imagine. I love this cleaner
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.