Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Wellington, FL
This product is great to wipe down my kitchen counter, even bathroom counters as well!
pasadena
I love . the smell is so refreshing and durable, very good size, I love the applicator
Coram, NY
Great fragrance and works beautifully! Great for literally cleaning anything!!!!!!!!!!!
My 2nd favorite cleaning product! I love it! I recommend this for everyone! It’s great
Browder , KY
Love multi purpose cleaners. Don’t have to worry about several cleaners for each thing.
Carthage, MO
I love the lavender scent cleaner! It seems to do the job plus the spray is affordable
this product works and smells great. i highly recommend. it is easy to find in walmart.
use it to mop vlean the bzthroom . mirrors .love the smell . leaves house smelling good
This is my cleaner of choice. It smells great, does a good job, and is cost effective.
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. cleans great too but the smell is the best part!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.