Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
a year agoHuntington, WV
I love this! Smells soooo good! I use this on EVERYTHING, it’s wonderful! I definitely recommend this product, you will not regret it! Why are you still reading this? Get your keys and go get it! Your kitchen can always use some cleaning, go now!
a year agoAlpharetta , GA
I LOVE Fabuloso! It is excellent and leaves my homes smelling so clean. I actually bought this from the Dollar Tree where I frequently buy cleaning supplies. The price is excellent and wonderful! I will for sure recommend this to everyone i know!
3 years ago
Great smell! Essentially, this is the same Fabuloso cleaner in a spray bottle and I love it--this one does have Degreaser to take out the tougher spots in my kitchen, but still has a great scent, unlike other similar products--highly recommend!
a year agoVineyard , UT
Deep clean reminds me of Fabuloso! The top of counters, tables, toilet and floors. Especially floors, I use Fabuloso to clean! And the scent is wonderful! The lavender one is my favorite! Right now I’m using the blue one just to change a little bit, but the lavender is the best. I usually buy it at dollar tree and walmart.
2 years agoAurora, CO
I use this in my kitchen and it works great on those greasy stove and oven messes. It leaves your counters and appliances nice and shiny. Occasionally I will just walk through and spray it like an air freshener because it smells that good.
a year agoHonolulu, HI
If you want cheap, but does absolutely everything you could ask for in a cleaning product, this is absolutely it! I have been using Fabuloso for YEARS and it always delivers and makes sure my home is not only clean, but smelling wonderful!
a year agoBaton Rouge, LA
The scent alone is enough to make me rebuy this cleaner. It does a great job at cleaning surfaces and leaving the air fresh and clean smelling. It’s cheap and I will re buy thin in the future! It’s a great product with lots of uses
a year agoMassapequa
Best degreaser around. We cook a lot in my household. Especially when frying foods, some of the oils gets caked on the stove top. I spray a little Fabuloso, let it sit for 15 minutes, and remove with a damp sponge. It's amazing!
a year agoMount Pleasant, TN
Smells fabulous!! Works great in glads sceneed oils Wasn't expensive at all Will buy again. Great on outdoor use Not disappointed at all. Bought at Walmart Supercenter . Bought some for friends too Yes I recommend it to everyone
2 years agoTampa, FL
This product smells amazing and will make your house smell for hours. I use it to clean practically any kind of surface and last for awhile. It’s very effective and I constantly see myself going back to restock on the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.