Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Sioux Falls, SD
Fabuloso has so many other purposes other than a cleaner. One time I worked at a movie theater and someone threw up in the bathroom and all we had to do was spray some fabuloso on the wall to mask the scent.
Indio, CA
One of the best cleaning products smells great gets all the hard cleaning surfaces clean it gets the job done I recommend this product and very affordable and will make your house smell great must try it out
Lebanon, KY
I use Fabuloso to mop my floors and I love the clean fresh scent that lingers after I am done. It works well, cleans well and smells awesome! I buy this on a regular basis and will continue to do so. I would recommend this product to my friends and have done so!
Orlando
Fabuloso is a house hold name to my household lol I use it to mop all the time and the fabric softener. I used to put the mop solution in spray bottles to clean my counters until I found this product 😍😍
Las Cruces , NM
Best product I’ve found to clean my stove. It’s black so you can see everything on it and this is the only thing that I’ve found that will cut through that grease. Plus it makes my kitchen smell amazing
Perris , CA
My house always smells like fabuloso! I use this product on my kitchen top counters. It really takes out the stains from cooking & leaves my house smelling great!
This stuff works great! I use it in my home and it is good quality for the price. I buy it from Walmart. It smells a little strong, but not bad for a quality cleaner. I highly recommend this cleaner.
Pelham, NY
It really does its job in cleaning all types of surfaces . It doesn’t have that bad chemical smell most multipurpose cleaners do which I enjoy. I recommend it especially for it’s not so expensive price
Lexington, KY
Very great product for a cheap price. It's located almost everywhere and comes in several different brands and smells. I definitely recommend the purple because it smells like a clean lavender smell.
I like fabuloso because it cleans very well and it has a amazing scent,for a chemical cleaner.I don't like the fact that its not safe around pets,but once it dry it's ok for your pets to be around.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.