Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Fayette, AL
This works so well on the inside of the oven for me. And on the outside of my fryer at home. I love it. Always leaves it looking and feeling cleaner than ever
Selden, NY
Love the color ( deep purple ) and smell- lavender. It does the job as a degreaser on my stove. Spray in on let it sit 10 minutes and it cuts the grease away.
Gulfport, MS
Great cleaner, I use it on everything. I'll do general cleaning with it such as wiping counters and other surfaces, or grab it for a major spill on the carpet.
Very affordable. Has a great scent that leave my house smelling great every time I use it.. I use it to mop and also put into a spray bottle to clean surfaces
Citrus Hts, CA
Great to mop the floors with. It gets the job done. I like the scent and the fact that it's not overpowering. It leaves a fresh clean scent and a clean floor.
Prairie Grove, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Best stove cleaner EVERRRRR. Seriously guys. This stuff cleans my stovetop like no tomorrow. It gets grease and grime off easily. And it smells so yummy too!
Boaz, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
A new and wonderful discovery when my go to was out of stock. I love how I can tell my surfaces are clean after I use it and the Smell is very clean as well
Buffalo
It could be a better degreaser. I tried this on the stove and microwave- it’s ok but could have more power behind it. For a dollar store brand it’s not bad.
USA
Perfect for grease just like its called . sprays on quick and within a few minutes grease and grime is gone perfect to use on the stove after you cook a meal
This is an amazing cleaning product that will leave your home smelling amazing. Try not to spray too much because it’s very strong . I bought it from Target.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.