Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
a year agoFrederica, DE
It smells great but that really is about it. Does it clean, yes i suppose but not really to my standards. I was disappointed and don't find it effective as i said at all. The scent smells good as i said but it also very strong which can make you have s slight headache!
2 years agoLansing , MI
Just the smell of this scent brings back many childhood memories. I have been using this for many years because it smells great, is not too harsh and cleans very well compared to other brands. I would definitely recommend this to others, especially those on a budget.
10 months agoTarpon Spgs, FL
Fabuloso power degreaser multi purpose cleaner lavender es un producto economico y bueno el precio por su tamaño es excelente limpia muy bien pero no me gusto su olor no lo recomendaria porque yo no lo volvere a comprar porque tiene un olor desagradable para mi .
a year agoMaumee , OH
Making my house smell like lavender is basically my ultimate goal, so it's super nice that Fabulouso has their whole line in lavender. I use this to clean my stove, which gets neglected often. This degreaser is great for cleaning underneath the top of my stove.
2 years agoDaly City, CA
This product has a great price. It smells great and works well. I use it for countertops, mirrors, floors, cabinets doors, everything! It makes it so much easier a to just grab and start cleaning and not have to switch or change products for different surfaces.
a year agoPikeville, KY
I love Fabuloso! I find myself using it for everything, whether it be in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, etc. This product works wonders in my house! For the amount of use I get out of it, it is a great value. I would highly recommend it to others.
a year agoCasper, WY
This stuff works for EVERYTHING! When it says multipurpose, it means it. I love that it has a better scent than most cleaners. I like to spray it on, then leave it for 20 mins while I clean other things, and it barely needs anything after that. Just wipe away.
2 years agoBronx, NY
With fabulous I love dusting the house, I mix a little water and a little fabulous and I use it to dust. It gives a smell of freshness to the house, its smells are very rich, I like greens and purple very much. It can also be used to mop, and even gives a glitter to it. Fabulous is cheap and I really recommend it and they will fall in love with how their homes are smelling. ☺️
a year agoDallas, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this i love to use it on my stuff so much because i cook a lot and sometimes there's grease that jump from the pan and after am done cooking my stuff has some what grease so when i get done cooking i use this and oh my how it works wonders love it
9 months ago
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is my cheap dollar store cleaner. Effective, but don’t love all the unknown chemicals in it. However it does work well to clean up a quick mess. A little goes a long way. If you’re looking for an affordable cleaner, then check out Fabuloso.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.