Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Jacksonville , NC
The smellllll is omg yessss!!!!! Pros: really gets into the clean and does what it is designed to do.
Birmingham, AL
Omg the best cleaning product ever! I have to use it every time I clean! The smell is AMAZING!!!!!!!
Orange, CA
Great for cleaning and it makes my house smells amazing I love it it works wonderful it’s affordable
Fresh Meadows, NY
I love this because it smells so good and it's good for bathroom counters tops knobs and toilet seats
Houston , TX
Fabuloso smell so good! The lavender smell stays in my house for days after I use it! It's so great!
Greeneville, TN
This works great to be able to clean my kitchen without having to switch products for different jobs.
Seattle, WA
Smells so good! Great value for money and very effective. It lasts a long time, definitely repurchase
New Haven, CT
Love this product because it smells great and cleans as well. Use it throughout my house. Affordable.
Seminole , FL
I love using fabulous so it smells very clean I use it every day it's a multipurpose cleaning supply
Great Falls , MT
I'm addicted to fabulous it's one of my all time favorite cleaners to clean all around the house with
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.