Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Purchased at: Walmart
This works great when you really need a deep clean. Scent is enjoyable and not overpowering. Leaves no trace on surface.
Seatac, WA
This is a okay product to use. Not very expensive and works good for stove tops and microwaves and places that are greasy
Atlanta, GA
Lo uso sobre todo en el piso. Tengo madera laminada y para una rápida limpieza lo deja impecable y con un aroma increíble
Sterling Hts, MI
I love using this just for the smell. It leaves the entire room smelling absolutely amazing and fresh. Highly recommend!
Louisa, KY
I just this to clean almost everything in my house, I love the smell and how one product can clean almost every surface.
It cleans kinda good.
And i love the way it smells,I use it in every room of my house when I clean. It's one of my fav
It cleans kinda good.
Ermington, NSW
My mom used this brand of cleaner for everything growing up. It smells clean and it works on anything. Super affordable!
Buffalo,NY
I use this in our mop bucket and in jars around the house the smell lasts a while and leaves surfaces clean and spotless
East Haven, CT
I honestly hate the smell of lavender, but it's all my dad buys. It works, I guess. I just wish he didn't get lavendar!!
Dallas, TX
I've practically grown up on this product. It makes my whole house smell like flowers and not harsh like other cleaners.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 6 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.