Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
a year agoBridgton, ME
Fabuloso smells great and cleans very well on pretty much all of your household surfaces. It really does wonders in the kitchen!
2 years agoGrand Prairie, TX
This a very good product mosly if you wanna keep your floor clean and the smell great and it get on the part where it supposed to
2 years agoKingsland, GA
The scent isn’t the best but it definitely cleans well it isn’t pricey at all which is a plus. I just wish it had a better scent
2 years agoFargo, ND
Leaves my house smelling great for days, and it leaves it especially clean. i think this is a product for every household to have
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
This degreaser is a life saver! It makes my job so much easier, smells amazing, and actually cleans. I would definitely recommend
2 years agoDenham Spgs, LA
Fabulous cleaner! Easy to clean up grease and dried on food from countertops and smells better than any other cleaner available!
3 years agoLawton, OK
This cleans our floors so well and it smells AMAZING. It's so inexpensive I didn't know if it would work well but it's fantastic.
3 years agoTerre Haute, IN
This stuff smells amazing 😉 keeps it smelling good for a long time. Cleans great. You can find it almost anywhere. Price is right
3 years agoOswegatchie, NY
It cleans well as has a nice clean fragrance. I would recommend this product. It was bought at a Dollar General. Yes, nice scent.
3 years agoDanville, IL
I think this is a great cleaner. It does the job. The only thing is that the scent is so artificial, it's a little overwhelming.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.