Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Lexington
Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender I absolutely love this I have used fabulous for many years now you can use it on anything and it makes your house smell soo good. Now they have came out with degreaser when I seen it on the shelves I definitely had to try it out and of course was not disappointed it is good using on the stove or if you have a deep fryer this works miracles
Madera, CA
Absolutely love this product. My husband and I love the smell of it, it always leaves a fresh clean sent, and is very affordable. We highly recommend this product for all of those Who love that fresh oh so Clean scent!!
Penrose, CO
Not only does this cleaner smell amazing, it cuts grease  most any surface. I usually mix 1 part warm water, 1 part Fabuloso, and 1 part Cleaning Vinegar for everything, ESPECIALLY my floors.
Lutz, FL
If you don’t mind a strong scent then this cleaner is a must have in any household. This can be used on virtually any surface and leaves everything spotless! Excellent value for the price! It can clean everything!
spooner
Degreasing jobs are terrible! With this Fabuloso Power Degreaser it’s not such a bad job anymore. Spray it on your troublesome greasy areas and give it a bit to do its job and then wipe away. The bonus factor is how well it smells and how little you have to scrub.
I love everything about fabuloso. Everything from the smell to the ability to get stuff  cleaned. There is really nothing i can improve about this product. It literally does everything. I most definitely would recomment this product to others.
Scottsdale, AZ
I never used Fabuloso until I moved in with my mother in law. It’s all she uses! I actually really like it, it’s very versatile, smells great, and works well. We use it for countertops, the stove, the floors, you name it. Great product at a great price.
wheeling
This product smells amazing! I love the Lavender sent, I use it for everything. I use it on my desk on my floors and counter tops. Aside from the smell I also love that it doesn’t leave any oily residue behind on surfaces, that’s always a plus!
Miramar, FL
The best one for me. Smelllll jmmmmmmmm beautiful. Vety light, for all in the house., and for kids toys too. I use all the time for my baby food chair, after snacks, breackfast , lunch and dinner, clean the top with fabuloso and paper towel.
Riverview , FL
I swear by fabuloso! All of the scents are great but I usually stick with the purple bottle! The product is available at almost all supermarkets and is very reasonably priced. I use this all over the home ! I definitely recommend to others
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. • 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.