Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
2 years agoGrove City, OH
I bought this to clean my oven when I bought my first home. The oven/stove hat was in the house had those awful burn/grease rings around the burners and I couldn't get them off for anything until I used this. I sprayed it on and let it soak for about 30 mins and viola it came right off with a sponge.
2 years agoPasadena, MD
This a awesome product. It’s most definitely effective in removing grease and other build up from cooking. Leaves a nice fresh scent that I love! I buy it from Wal Mart and sometimes from Target. I think you should try this out if you’re looking for a decently priced stove/cook top cleaner.
3 years agoMiami, FL
I love Fabuloso, it is a great cleaning product plus it smells so nice! I bought the giant size because I never want to be without it! You can clean your toilet bowl with this product and your whole bathroom smells nice!
a year agoMcdonough, GA
We love this product in our household.  It is used to clean the counters almost daily.  My favorite thing about it is the smell.  Make me feel like my house is clean.  The only problem that I have is I can only find it in the refill bottle, not the spray bottle.
2 years agoRock, WV
When I used this product in my kitchen it did not clean very well. It left streaks behind on counters and stainless steel appliances. Smell is a little awkward but dissipates over short amount of time. Not sure I would purchase it again as it doesn’t clean as well as I had hoped.
a year ago
I love the cleaning power behind the lovely fresh sent that lingers in your house.  Pros: so much for so little. Worth every penny on this cleaner.  I am so happy with the cleaning results and Love, love, love the lavender sent. The smell is not over powering.
3 years agoEdmonton, AB
Love the smell of this product! I don't use any other all-purpose cleaner because this stuff does a great job with cleaning, especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Takes grease off well and leaves the area with a clean, fresh scent. Would definitely recommend this to others.
a year ago
Great product great smell works good love this product would highly recommend I would spend 5 million dollars of this and I swear if this company doesn’t send me free products for doing all this bs wasting my time I will sue the **** out of you and yes I would by again
5 months agoMalaga, WA
I enjoy this product. This product cleans well, and doesn't have a bad smell. It is very fresh and gets the job done. I like this for the price range as well as I can find this product everywhere! If you dont have this you need to buy it and try it! Always a win for me!
a year ago
I love fabuloso for on our stove but it also has a very distinct smell. I like using it in things like the shower or the toilet but it just leaves a smell in the kitchen that is too strong (especially when there are people coming over soon I don't like to use it).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Georgina G. 5 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it. It has a strong floral smell that may not go well in the kitchen.