Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender

by Fabuloso

Fabuloso® Lavender Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner.
Removes grease, grime & dirt!

[user:usmcblack71] do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Start your review of Fabuloso Power Degreaser Multi-Purpose Cleaner Lavender!
Houston , TX
Love the smell! Sometimes I have to dilute it a bit.  its very affordable. Wish it came in more variety of scents.
Cartersville , GA
ES multi usos lo puedes usar en el piso en la cocina en todos lados huele delicioso y el aroma perdura por horas
cajica
es genial,un muy maravilloso producto,lo recomiendo de verdad.es muy bueno para limpiar y es un muktiusos genial,
Your house will smell amazing and it really disinfect your whole house with out using to many different products
Great cleaner. Use this all the time for my floors, counters and bathroom. Works really well and does the trick.
This product works great in the kitchen or bathroom. Truly all purpose. Smell is not great but better than most.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite cleaner! Smells great & the smell lingers. Gets everything from grease and grime up on the first try.
LUBBOCK, TX
This is pretty decent stuff. I do like the scent of it! I would prefer lysol or clorox over this though for sure.
fort worth
This leaves the counter tops smells amazing! A couple of sprays is all you need! This scent will never get old!
Beaver, OK
I always have this in my home ready to use! I love wiping down counters etc with it and I mop with it as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hobbs, NM
8 months ago
Royce B. do you think this would work better on the stove than the Lysol spray we use now?
Maria R. • 17 days ago
Honestly for the stove Lysol would work better